Xmas Toy ( TA project) come early

True to there word they managed to get color on and spoke to the owner start on main body next week,
DSCF1773.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1771.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1769.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1770.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1768.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lol I spent all that time finding a rear bumper with no holes in and you drill 4 in yours !!!! Wot is the world coming to???

Might be another hole drilled if i get a CB fitted,

Cb don't think anyone uses them anymore lol got three on my shelf in workshop lol lets start a revival

I didn't see your mustang being used as a workbench while the parts were being sprayed. Whats going on? Is it because you have soo much more space now?

are yes the good old broken ford work bench!!! A must in everyone's garage lol

very good chap's No more work bench for the Ford ,

Bit more of an update,
DSC_0590.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0589.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0588.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0587.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0586.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And with the TA away getting the drive done
DSCF1763.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1764.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1743.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Good job too don't want the ruff drive to knock out all that pug!!!!

Don't allow Peugeot's (PUG) on my drive (see what i did there lol,) just be gland when it's all done,

Managed to pop in today on the way home to see how they are getting on progress,

DSC_0600.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0601.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0598.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0599.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0608.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0606.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0605.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0607.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The green looks nice. Are you tempted to keep it that colour?

Looking good daz but don't go red!!!!!! Or black everyone's done that nice lime green

Don't forget to add the stripes for more bhp!!! Or just lie like most ford owners lol

A green like this:-
attachment.php

Photos taken at Guildford in 2001, they best camera I had at the time, a Potato, lol. Not seen the green on any other cars. It could work for your T/A, perhaps even do the hood hinge swap too?

Wot you lot like green indeed but my mates son has just brought a v6 green camaro. But the green with black over spray for rubbing down dosn't look that bad to be fair with clear top coat mybe for next project??

Had a delivery result new window crome and plastic clips decal kit and door runners

DSCF1805.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCF1803.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Going to be busy when she come's home

Back