[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1813_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0620.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0619.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
The sprayer needs more white in the gun.....Just not pink enough!

The sprayer needs more white in the gun.....Just not pink enough!

well the next project if i do one will be white so the sprayer will need more red sure there will be some left over from this job,

Been told i have to leave it a week or two before i can have the decals put on as it's fresh paint give me change to fit new carburetor and now the power steering hose or resiviour as got a leak when we move car there was some red fluid on floor (no it wasn't red paint) i have new hose hope is isn't the reseviour?

Next comes the hard part putting it back together without any damage!!!!!

Next comes the hard part putting it back together without any damage!!!!!

Yes not wrong you can see in 2nd to last pic masking tape around door edge when we were trying to align the door (bloody heavy doors) with 6 bolts didn't want the ratchet spanner to damage paint but as you can see door gap prity dam good,

You needed ones of these.
attachment.php

A Trans-Am approved Genie Lift ;)

When I did my '78 I used nothing but muscle to hold the door whilst Clare did up the bolts!!
I was younger then, not sure I'd try that now!

Young young lol your only as old as the women you feel lol

That maybe true but my back wouldn't agree and would definately complain if I tried holding 2nd gen doors for any length of time!!!

DSC_0628.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0630.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

To true even thepaint shop guy's said they are heavy even had to reweld one of the paint frames to hold the door ,

Had to pop in yesterday to drop of hood hinges so hood could be fitted,

DSC_0628.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0630.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

To true even thepaint shop guy's said they are heavy even had to reweld one of the paint frames to hold the door ,

Had to pop in yesterday to drop of hood hinges so hood could be fitted,

Looking great. you have a lot to do before Sunday. lol.

Would of been nice to have it ready but it's not so just have to drive the 11 year old Ford what a shame , :thumb:

Will the ford make it that far considering the lack of use its had lately ????

well i better update since i collected the car but not done much as sorting out the other half of the garage for the concrette
but have put new carburetor on and fired up as soon as fuel there sound better and runs better. and preshaped power steering hose that was fun getting hose of rack had to cut then socket with breaker bar but no more leaks. have put on crome window surrounds instead of those horrible black hand painted ones looks so much better,
DSCF1834.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1835.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1855.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1854.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Chrome looks nice.
Did you have to ties your bonnet down before towing? or was the part that holds it down still there?

Looking good daz just need to get the wheels done properly this time!!!!ill dig out lepsons number for you

Back