Xmas Toy ( TA project) come early

I see the name 'Fisher' is that like 'Fisher Price'?

very good lol, Fbody = fisher i beleave but i might stand corrected also beleave there is also another name that runs along side it ? is your Trans am part of the fisher ????

very good lol, Fbody = fisher i beleave but i might stand corrected also beleave there is also another name that runs along side it ? is your Trans am part of the fisher ????
Not seen Fisher anywhere on my Trans-Am. It is an F-Body though. I've not found info yet on that the 'F' in Fbody means yet. Dave would probably know...

Last edited:
So with nearly 43 and half thousend hits this thread has had and with only 350 replys you won't want to see it all finished then????? that's less than 1% if i have done my maths rights??
shame on you lot only the chosen few will be allowed :biggrin1:

It will never be finished daz they never are!!!!!

There has been more progress and i have picture's to prove it BUT no not letting any one see them anymore
I am very please with the color they have done the main body now the hood is in primer stage. The door, boot lid back rear spoilers back on even the other customers like the color,

OK - Let's play "Guess the colour"!

I'll go first.....

8078377781_4ec2c289d2_b.jpg

Yep she started out almost like this but now very happy with new color as per a few previous pictures,

lol, looks good in pink. Did you go for the Green Darren,

come on, post at least a sneak peak.... we wanna know...

Don't play his game !!! It's just another red car!!! Same as it was before lol

DSC_0611.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0617.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0618.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

well the old screaming chicken has now gone and now in the process for the new screaming chicken,

No not finished yet as asked them to slow down as drive was being done as couldn't drive on it till it was all finished

yes people that are paye get PAID holiday's unlike self employed lol, How's your BLACK car doing then it's coming along nicely

I like the green marble effect on the hood.

Yes the stang coming on lovely and Luke is getting upto 80percent correction per panel so should look stunning stripes going on next week and collection Friday evening so should be ready for the weekend show!! You still coming down???

Back