Xmas Toy ( TA project) come early

DSC_0517.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

well went to pay royal mail there bill and pick up my parcel and replaced 4 lamp holders 2 on each side and replace damaged wire's and get cable's in place for sensor's and hope to put rear bumber back on tomorrow and feed the sensor wire's in and connect upto the control box.

Last edited:
Looking good, keep up the good work.

Taxed and on the road had two test drive's do need to sort carbuettor out,

Well i know have my new carburetor Yes AT i got the Uremco cheaper than other units and didnt come complete like this one. But just have to look at all these goodies as car now in body shop sure NONE of you want to see the pictures ??
Got a massive order coming from firebird central for when car is put back together , but again have to wait as decal kit on back order bodyshop not happy as complete order is waiting to ship

DSCF1737.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1735.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I did have help from the garage's two dogs when i was removing all the body panels
DSCF1679.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Shiney, looking good. The dogs looks like they enjoy helping. I bet they love it there with someone to run free.

I could have sold you that exact same carb, but it came with a 10th Anniversary attached!!!!
Doh,:doh:

Yes the dog's didn't leave me alone all day and using my jacket,
DSCF1683_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1685_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1731.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So dose anyone want to see the pictures?? as we now have part's in primer

Na it will still look crap!!! Not intrested in pics that a mustang forum thing!!!!!!

I like pictures - let's see em ;)

Oh go then daz only joking lol so having taken the panels off I take it you have found more welding that needs sorting?

Na it will still look crap!!! Not intrested in pics that a mustang forum thing!!!!!!

New you wouldn't be happy that's why i text you the Landy picture that's being worked on when i was there today.

I like pictures - let's see em
Thanks,

DSCF1711_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCF1746_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCF1745.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCF1754.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCF1753.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCF1750.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I was there helping rub down the panels as they had the primer coat and needed flatterning down ready for next stage what a time consumming job with differant shapes, yes a few small extra welding jobs only small area's and straightern or should say rolled out the bad edges on wing wheel arches and a bit of welding to bottom of drivers door,

Last edited:
It's at this stage that you have to ask yourself do I really want it red?????? A nice green maybe or white oh blue hummmmmmmmmm!

That's the wrong idea don't buy cars for resale!!' Buy em to have fun and make em your own

It's at this stage that you have to ask yourself do I really want it red?????? A nice green maybe or white oh blue hummmmmmmmmm!
There you go again thinking of Landy's isn't green the only color they come in lol,

That's the wrong idea don't buy cars for resale!!' Buy em to have fun and make em your own

Very true,

Resale is higher in the original colour though.
Although a candy brandy wine with bird delete would be sa-weeeet!

Very true and a lot of work to change car to differant color with doing inner door shut's and so on,

If i do another project it will be a white V8 something as wanted a white car this time but ended up with red,
beleave there has been some color put on panels now,

I take it the guys got a oven to bake the car once painted? Hopfully he's using 2pack? And no pick primer as the data going back red?(I would still change it!!!) how come your not painting the shuts? For 3k I'd want the lot done?

Back