Wheels Day 2015 Club Stand

sarah

Club Photographer
Good evening all!

As you may know, the Solent Renegades have been one of the lucky few who have been selected for a club stand at this years Wheels Day. The vehicles which are going are as follows:

Malc and Fran
0005.jpg

Ade and Julie
0009.jpg

Dan and me
0026.jpg

Alec
0054.jpg

Mick and Joy
0093.jpg

Nigel and Di
0094.jpg

Dave and Clare
0119.jpg

Jo and Ricky
0122.jpg

Darren (Saleen192)

04.jpg

Cars to be confirmed:

Paul - '67 Bullitt Mustang or '08 Bullitt Mustang

For those who attending as part of the club stand:

I have received the invoice from Surrey Street Rodders for our stand, for those who have not yet paid, I will collect the entry fee from you next time we see each other :)

Last edited:
lol i better get it through its mot this week then lol and give the old daily a polish lol

Now for obvious reasons i wont be going to this show i.e. my dogs, and how indecisive surrey street rodders are about their rules and how they make the rules to suit themselves regards the dog issue, but what I am intrigued about is who decided on these cars being on the club stand, xx

I put it out to everyone and only the people who wanted to go filled the spaces. No more than the 10, that is why I am not taking the Camaro. I won't take the space if someone else wants it. It was fair and everyone is happy.

hope so sarah now have all the foglights front and back working off separate switches so they can't say nowt lol and cant see anything else that may not pass ? just have to book it in now :/

Looking at a map. I guess you guys will come up the A3 whilst we will join the M3 at Basingstoke and come off somehwere near Fleet.
Anyone familiar with the area who can suggest a meeting place close to Rushmoor Arena?

I haven't got a clue, no doubt Dan will look at our route and check out a meeting place :)

We usually take the A325 though Bordon to meet up with the A31 go north east for 1 junction, then back on the A325 still going north through Heath End. Then turning into Wellesley Road for Rushmore Arena.
I guess if you are coming from M3 you could come down the A325 or A331,

Perhaps the Pizza House on Farnborough Road, the location is called Heath End, basically half way up the A325 between A31 and Rushmore.
Pizza-house-map-heath-end.jpg
It has a layby
pizza-house-farnham.jpg

Last edited:
Have emailed/messaged people about the payment :)

It's going to be a good day!!

Update.

Our stand has been paid for :)

Most of us had paid so seemed daft to wait any longer. Those haven't yet paid I'm pretty sure are going to the breakfast run and I will collect then. And those who have paid...thank you muchly :)

Back