Wheels Day 2015 Registration.

Shouldn't be too long before we get payment info and I can pay up :) Looking forward to it.

I should imagine there was quite a few clubs that didn't get in . some local some not, you were one of the lucky ones but you have to pick 10
I got in but not sure if I will go as most of my mates who didn't get a pass are going elsewhere?

It would be a shame for a place to go to waste. Have you paid yet?

agreed - I know there will be plenty of friendly faces there, go anyway!

Thanks for that. I applied like every one else and waited until they sorted them self's out, then to be told that I did not need a pass and just turn up and pay on the day as I will be bringing a Trike and did not need to register. so there wont be a wasted place. just a thought if a load of trikes turn up will they let them in?? as numbers are limited

so who's going then

So what time are we meeting at morrisons? are we going through main road in bordon? ETA rushmore 9am depending on ques??????????????

So what time are we meeting at morrisons? are we going through main road in bordon? ETA rushmore 9am depending on ques??????????????

Leaving Morrison's horndean at 8am sharp, and going through bordon.

Last edited:
just been reading rod and sod's ref wheels day car passes for show field so do we have show passes?????????????

image.jpg I have my arena pass.....

Looks snazzy. That's great to see them coming though now.

Whoop whoop :)

Back