Wheels Day 2015 Registration.

sarah

Club Photographer
So guys and gals........Wheels Day 2015 Registration is now open!!

There will only be 500 pre-book tickets available, and these tickets WILL guarantee your place inside the show arena.

Each vehicle that gets put forward for this registration will go through a selection process with the Surrey Street Rodders Committee. The committee members will decide who gets on of those 500 tickets on it's induvidual merits, with no priority given to those vehicles in a show/award winning condition. This is to ensure everyone has a fair shot. Come on, not everyone has the same taste so everyone will get a look in!

In the first few weeks of January 2015, the first 250 early bird tickets will be given to selected registered vehicles. Do not worry if your vehicle does not make it through the first 250. You will have a chance of being selected for one of the remaining 250 tickets. Those tickets will be going to registered vehicles early March 2015.

If you are selected for one of the 500 tickets you will be notified by email which will include a link for payment. You will only have SEVEN DAYS to make the ticket payment. If you do not make the payment within those 7 days your ticket will go to another vehicle.

Tickets will be priced at ?10.00. This includes the vehicle, driver and one passenger. If you have extra passengers they will be required to pay ?5.00 each.

Terms And Conditions.......................

1. All vehicles are accepted into Rushmoor Arena on condition that the show organisers cannot be held responsible for exhibitors negligence involving damage or injury to vehicles, property or persons. Similarly for loss or theft of vehicles, property, contents and equipment.

2. It is the responsibility of exhibitors to ensure that all vehicles being driven within the show ground have a minimum third party insurance cover. Road traffic act rules apply on site.

3. Vehicles entering and leaving the show ground are restricted to a maximum of walking speed (approx. 4mph) and the minimum movement of vehicles is permitted during the show until after it finishes at 4pm.

4. NO DOGS ALLOWED! (except guide dogs and assistance dogs) Anyone who brings a dog/dogs to the show will be refused entry (including those who have registered and have a pass to the show field/arena) No entry will be permitted and no refunds will be issued! You have been warned.

5. The riding of motor cycles, quads, push bikes etc. on the show ground is strictly forbidden at any time (disabled vehicles may be allowed at the discretion of the show organisers).

6. The show organisers reserve the right to remove person or persons from the site who is considered to have contravened the regulations and could result in a ban for the individual/club/trader from future Surrey Street Rodders events.

7. All persons must comply with the marshals instructions.

8. All vehicles must hold a current M.O.T certificate (if applicable) and relevant insurance. By signing this form the entrant warrants agreement of the above and confirms that any vehicle and the driver thereof is so covered and that the driver holds a current driving licence of the appropriate class.

9. Completion of this application form does not guarantee acceptance due to the limitation of exhibit space. All entries are entirely at the discretion of the organisers.

So, if you are happy with the registration process and the terms and conditions of the Surrey Street Rodders please email the following address to register for Wheels Day 2015:

wd2015@surreystreetrodders.com

In your email you must include the following details:

Your Full Name
Address inc. Post Code
Telephone Number

Car Make
Car Model
Year of Registration
Car Description
A recent photograph.

We do have an option of setting up a club stand, so if you would be interested in having a club stand please let me know and I can email SSR and get it arranged. There is a max of 10 vehicles that can be displayed.

For more information please visit the Surrey Street Rodders' website: Surrey Street Rodders

A quick update:

Some people have said that the whole show is prebook only. As you can see on the SSR website this is not the case.

The first 500 tickets are not the only show access available.

So please do not be alarmed if you do hear this
If SSR make any other updates I will update this thread accordingly.

Yep still turn up on the day for first come first served basis (obviously if you have got confirmed registration there is space left for you). The good thing about rushmore, is if the marshals say your car isn't a show car they can direct you to the public car park, certainly easier for them to filter vehicles at Rushmore.

Well Rushmoor is such a large venue, we've never had trouble getting in as we get there so early.

I just didn't want people worrying that they had to register, get a ticket or not get in. As per incorrect information I've seen recently from another club.

So anybody had a reply back yet ? or are you just going to chance it on the day or not go?
no e.mail reply yet for me

Just gonna chance it on the day like usual. :)

Same here......as long as we turn up the time that we have every year, we won't have any issues.

Yes think alot of people feel the same ? and if they refuse us onto the show ground they will just be a mini wheelsday in the car park then:thumb:

*****IMPORTANT UPDATE*****

I was getting annoyed with people not reading the SSR website in regards to the 500 pre-book tickets not being the only entry available. So I went onto SSR website to take screen shots so people would actually READ as oppose to listen to hearsay about it all.

So, the SSR have now made it PRE-BOOK ONLY. I don't know why it's been changed, or when, but it has. I'm pretty bummed about it as there is more than enough room for more vehicles. So that's Easter Weekend buggered!

Such a shame.

Hopefully just a typo from their latest change to the website. It was pre entry for 500 or so, and the rest can turn up on the day. Now there is no mention of turning up on the day. I like to support Wheels Day its been a great venue for many years. With only 500 cars going, its going to be one of the smallest Wheels day in many many decades.
Lets hope they change it, but there isn't long left, people will be making other plans.

I've read in a few places online that maybe SSR should have called it quits after 2013 being so successful, in the original venue, before all the trouble started.

This could be a killer for them :( and the cars that I know of getting in the first 250 ARE show cars :(

Let's hope they go back to what they first published so people do have an opportunity to chance it on the day, as we always have.

from wot I can remember it was always going to be a pre book thing this year after all the upset of last year. The last time I spoke to Darren he asked if i was going to take the TA up there? But I'm not as 1 havent book and the car hasent been veted by SSR. There was talk of 250 places for clubs and 250 spaces for private entry's which would have to send a picture of vechicle to show to SSR to check it passed muster!!!

At least one of the Wheelers have got a response, the Pontiac Bonneville that came to our end of season show got a response.
As far as I know no regular Renegades have got a response yet, so you're not alone Mark.

just seen on ssr website that's if ya not pre booked you will go in public parking

Its a shame, I heard it something to do with a limit imposed by the military, strictly no more than 750 vehicles.
I really wanted to go to this one, with different management in the SSR its all changed, I was hoping they may change their website to allow turn up people on the day, but if the 750 car limit is true then it certainly won't happen.

May have to do something else that day instead. Myself and Sarah usually go up to Santapod Friday night for the Festival of Power(was called Easter Thunderball) so we could go up earlier in the day instead of setting up the tent in moon light.

Last edited:
just seen on ssr website that's if ya not pre booked you will go in public parking

Yep, that's right.........

It's in a post a few up from yours.

The SSR have altered their website as is was stated that you can still turn up on the day, now it's not.

There is still an option to request a club stand for 10 cars if anyone wanted to do that??

Back