Wheels Day 2023 - good Friday 7th April 2023

Added to Calendar: 07-04-23

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Organised by the Surrey Street Rodders at Rushmore arena.

Friday 7th April.

Need to pre enter for this event to be able to take your show car. http://www.surreystreetrodders.com/wheelsday/

Renegades meeting at Morisons in Horndean to leave at 8.30am.

Last edited:
Anyone else manged to enter for wheels day yet?

Still getting an error, although a different one to before.
1673863854175.png

egghhh.😞. For updates you have to go on awful Facebook.
1673865526051.png

Registration went smoother last year, although they didn't want me to attend. Not off to a good start this year.

Managed to enter just now, and got a confirmation email

1673870060193.png

So is that registration via Facebook only then??? That will put a few people off

So is that registration via Facebook only then??? That will put a few people off
No, you had to go on Facebook for updates on their website issues.
Their website is working now, that's how I registered.

Ive been accepted. Hope many others will see the email in their inbox.

1678743865563.png

i have been excepted too but can't login to pay

i have been excepted too but can't login to pay
Password issue? It should give you an option to change your password further down in thier email.

SSR have said tickets are being sent out today 1st class and we should see them by the weekend.

My Wheels Day pass has arrived. If you havnt received yours yet, you should do shortly. I guess if over 1000 people entered that is a lot of envelops to stuff.
IMG_20230331_131402.jpg

Little damp overnight. Atleast it was very little and should have little effect on tomorrow's field.
We have told the dogs they are going in the car tomorrow, they are all excited already.

Malc cant make it.
7 including you Martin.
We are picking one up on the way at Petersfield services.
Others may join that I dont know about. I need to look at the map to recall the route as no doubt I will be elected to lead.

How many times you been to wheels day and you can't remember DOH what you like. Been rain on off all day here. Enjoy tomorrow

I have slept since the last time I went. I know it's fairly straight forward, but wouldn't want to do wrong with many cars following. There is a bypass near bordon which is fairly new.
Been dry here all day apart from the damp start.

Back