Wheels Day 2024 - 29th March

Added to Calendar: 29-03-24

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
This is the 49th WHEELS DAY and will be held at NEWBURY SHOWGROUND !!!!!!

Choice between two cruises up:-
1st one is Meeting at Morrisons Horndean to leave at 7.30am, Going the A272 then up the A34.
Next one is Leave Micks burgers on the hill at 8am, stop at Winall Services(M3/A34) to leave there at 9am.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting keep the updates coming,

Any more updates on this?

Not seen anything yet. I expect the pre ticket request and selection process might start soon. I'll keep an eye out and post.

Newbury a better venue too I think 👍, been past a few times, access ok from A34 and M4.

Guess Rushmore Arena now got 100% of nothing 😬. Cant imagine the MOD has a waiting list of events for there.

"Cant imagine the MOD has a waiting list of events for there."

possible council pressure?
possible land to be sold for housing ?

" Newbury a better venue too I think"
hope it doesn't end up like the dunsford event did ?

Newbury venue less than a mile from M4/A34 so any traffic congestion on exit should clear pretty quick. Entry might be slow though. Dunsfold was indeed a nightmare 😳

Re Council and Housing could be an issue, but then they could just enforce a situation like Chichester, but then raising the fee 100% could be the management company milking it knowing they aren't going to be there much longer.

Last edited:
Registration is now open:- https://www.surreystreetrodders.com/wheelsday/single-car-arena-pass-registration/

Had this email arrive in my email inbox just before heading down to car club night
1704270564421.png

This morning I got myself registered, same username and password as previous years.
Instantly got a reply, fingers crossed it gets passed the manual review.
1704270611661.png

Just a quickie, is there a Solent Renegages group reference or is it just individual applications regardless?

edit: Now registered and just put Solent Renegades member in description etc.

Last edited:
We have done a club stand in the past. Wasnt aiming to do one this year. We have had problems in the past. So its best to enter as an individual. No harm in adding Solent Renegades in the description. If we arrive together we should be parked next to or near each other.

please could you let me know how to book my lotus in for the show 29 march regards tex

please could you let me know how to book my lotus in for the show 29 march regards tex
Hi Tex. You need to register on the Surrey Street Rodders website.
https://www.surreystreetrodders.com/wheelsday/single-car-arena-pass-registration/
They ask a bit about the car, you can include a photo too.

I've not had an email back yet on weather I have been accepted. This could be any time before the event. Once you get this acceptance email there is usually a link for you to pay. Then you get a pass in the post, probably the same week the event is on.

I've been accepted :)
Congratulations!You have been accepted to show at this years Wheels Day. You have until March 10th to pay for your pass.

mybe we should all meet up and drive in together and park up with the flags?????????????

Where would be a good place to meet?. Is there a services on the A34 near the venue, we could message you when near, you could keep an eye out and tag on.
I don't know how many people we will have in the convoy, we have had around 12 in previous years, so maybe difficult for us all to pull in somewhere.

Back