Wheels Day 2022

Added to Calendar: 15-04-22

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Last edited:
Well the day is getting closer, everyone i have spoken to hasn't heard from Surrey Street Rodders.
So no one knows if they have been selected.
3 weeks and 6 days until the day. I wouldn't be surprised if people think that havn't been selected and make other plans for the day. The Renegades have our show on Sunday April 17th,(2 days after wheels Day), so I'm considering saving my energy and fuel for that. although Wheels day is a good show, this selection process in recent years has made it a bit more of a faff. I guess they need to watch numbers. Years ago, you just turned up with no need to pre-enter.

i am not going can't be bothered to jump through the hoops just to be considered for entry .
Totally agree, you are not alone on that thinking.

It's not been the same for sometime. This event. Shame.

I hear some pople are getting their emails from Wheels Day.
Looks like I havn't been selected as not heard from them. Perhaps I should have entered a european mini van, saw a few of them there the other year.

Got an email from Surreny Street Rodders

Not Long Now…​

Wheels Day 2022 is just 2 weeks away and there’s still lots for SSR to do..
Almost all registrations have been reviewed and approved this year with well over 1000 cars set to attend. We can’t wait to see you all there..
To those who have already paid THANK YOU !
If you have not yet received an email to say your if registration was successful or not, (we have had the usual fun with emails ending up in spam, etc) OR if you know you have yet to pay…

PLEASE go to the website and PAY ASAP !

Login & Pay – Wheels Day 2022 (surreystreetrodders.com)

Time is limited and passes will be sent out around the middle of this week..

Anyone having password issues please reply to this email or email wheelsday@surreystreetrodders.com We will reset it for you and help you get through payment.
Any registrations that have been made during the extension period will be reviewed today so keep an eye out for that email… If you have not seen it by Sunday, please don’t wait, go and try to login and pay..
It’s been a tough couple of years for everyone and we have missed you all..
We can’t wait to see you all in Aldershot this Good Friday..
Many Thanks
SSR

Last edited:
I hear some pople are getting their emails from Wheels Day.
Looks like I havn't been selected as not heard from them. Perhaps I should have entered a european mini van, saw a few of them there the other year.
Good morning everyone I'm going and I would like to know what time you are meeting at Morrison car park horndean many thanks Bob

Matt hosey, Kev(red mustang) and Mick Moore been accepted for the show.
I think Morrisons is a good meeting point.
Myself and Malc not been accepted, so we wont be cruising up.
What time sounds like a good time for you guys? 8.30am?

Mentioned on club night. Meeting at Morrisons to leave at 8.30am

Did anybody go????

Yes. Loads.
Not sure if any of those people went regularly pop on the forum though.

Yellow challengers wonder if American thunder was one of them??

Back