Wheels Day 2015 Registration.

Great News - Just got a to find a place to meet up. I'll take another look at Dan's suggestion.

A few clubs meet at Tesco's, 5 Wellington Ave, Aldershot GU11 1SQ. Bigish car park and they used to do a reasonably cheap breakfast.

A few clubs meet at Tesco's, 5 Wellington Ave, Aldershot GU11 1SQ. Bigish car park and they used to do a reasonably cheap breakfast.

Good shout :) I think this might be the Tesco on the cover letter? Not totally sure but it looks quite close to the arena?

Busy day for you guys going to Chichester too :)

Last edited:
I reckon Tesco could be a winner. Not bothered about breakfast, thanks for the thought though.
So what time will you guys be going past? I'll aim to arrive there similar time'ish.

I reckon Tesco could be a winner. Not bothered about breakfast, thanks for the thought though.
So what time will you guys be going past? I'll aim to arrive there similar time'ish.

Dan said we'll be leaving Hordean at 0730, and according to my sat nav it will take us 50 minutes to arrive at that particular Tesco. So we should be there for 0820.

if it was anything like last time it took nearly an hour from morrisons mybe worth leaving a bit early to get to tesco to meet up and then join que to rushmore

The queue shouldn't be as bad as previous years due to pre-booking. At least we have a set pitch for us all :)
(well apart from a couple as there we could have done with 12 passes, not complaining as we have guaranteed spaces)

I'll try to remember to bring the mug along too Darren.

Last edited:
All of a sudden, its tomorrow!!
Weather looks appalling though - nothing like last years mini heatwave!
We'll be waiting at the pizza layby as planned.

yes i will meet everyone at morrisons 7am ok??????????????????????????????????

Speaking of times - can we just confirm what time you guys are leaving Morrisons and likely to be going past the pizza place?

We are leaving Morrisons at 0800 on the dot.

Not sure what time we'll be at the lay by, I will get that time off Dan tonight when he's back.

have a great time guys ill be ripping the chevy apart
we need a progress thread with loads of pictures,

it's 6am and bloody raining :mmph:

Was a good day out - we've been home about 15 mins. Shame about the weather but hey ho!
I wonder if they'll convince the MOD to allow more than 500 in next year - it sure needs it.

Still, we didn't need that lift home - we do still own the Vette :rofl:

Back