Wheels Day Club Stand 2016

sarah

Club Photographer
Evening all!!

We have been asked if we wanted a club stand for this year's Wheels Day, and of course I said yes!!

So, at the moment we have have been given the full 15 places, 5 more than last year. Payment time/details are yet to be confirmed.

Who wants their name down on the list then????

My Camaro has already been accepted and ticket paid for so mine will not be on the club stand, not that I mind!

We have both already paid our entry fees for both our cars but would like to join the stand.
Will the Camaro be ready?

I paid separate too. Hoping we can park near the stand. :)

I'm waiting to hear back whether those who have already prebooked can use their tickets for the club stand. If so, with any spaces left I'll be on the stand too :)

Afternoon all,

Sorry I've hardly been around.

So far we have 13 places taken up by people who have not yet been accepted, so, we only have two more places left. We are however, if spaces not taken, can have people already accepted parking on the club stand. I will only be invoiced for those not yet accepted.

So, if you want one of those two available places please let me know by Friday so I can get you on the list!!

Thanks for posting :)

:tea:
YAY :)

Will aim to come on at least every lunch time so you all know I'm still alive :)

miss g is alive and well xx

See we all missed you ,

Blown it now talking about work see lol!!!

So the Camaro, just needs floor painting, put interior back together, read brakes back together and she's a goer for the MOT. I have paid for my Wheels Day ticket so she WILL be ready!!

Back