Wheels Day 2019 entry is now open.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Received this email today from Surrey Street rodders

[h=1]Registration for Wheels Day 2019 is Now Open![/h]

As a previous Wheels Day applicant we would like to give you the advance opportunity to register for this years event and help us support so many great charities.

If you would like to register your vehicle for Wheels Day 2019 then just click the button below or visit the Wheels Day website.

Have registered looking forward to it hopefully weather will be better this year

Me too, almost got stuck last year, a few people gave me a helping push with certainly helped :)

Received my acceptance email just now, signed into to pay for it too. :)

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

For those on facetube as not on website anybody look to see what entry price is for the public ? same price as show cars?.

Show car gets one free passenger.

I think from previous years its £5 per person for public entry.

10 quid entry for show car with passenger

Gate price for public ? 5quid each ???? So same for pulic and show cars

So with out show cars no event so should be some sort of consession for show cars ,
If gate price is different for pulis I don't know why I am asking as can't find information

10 quid entry for show car with passenger

Gate price for public ? 5quid each ???? So same for pulic and show cars

So with out show cars no event so should be some sort of consession for show cars ,
If gate price is different for pulis I don't know why I am asking as can't find information

There is seriously a lack of info on a big show. I cant find public prices anywhere.

Yes i was looking and couldn't find gate price, so was asking on here be wrong if price is the same

I have had a reply back from wheelsday about gate prices , so their is a concession for show goes and differant price for public. shame it's not on website

Public viewing is £8 per adult, £5 per OAP and kids under 14 free.
No car entry on the day without a pass.
Regards,
Andrew
SSR

Thanks for posting the answer. This will help others searching for the same question.

Got an email for Wheels Day today.

Arena Passes Will Soon Be On Their Way!

Due to the huge response to this years preregistration there is a delay in Arena Passes being mailed out...

They should ship in the next few days and will definitely be with you in time for Good Friday..

We will update you as soon as they ship and if you do not receive them within 5 days of us posting them please get in touch right away...

Keep an eye out for the shipping email and we look forward to seeing you all on Good Friday..

Thank You for Your Support - See you on Good Friday

Whos purple car car keeps gate crashing the photos lol

Nice pics. Looks like it was a good day. Not been for a few years, forgot how big an event it is!

Good to catch up with people didnt get a wheelsday plaque have they stopped doing them? and was noted a few times no ice cream van, any more photo's sure we missed a load?

We got one. It appears they ran out, which is odd, they knew how many cars were coming due to pre-entry, so how can you run out? unless they let in a load of cars that didn't pre-enter.

Back