What have you done to your vehicle today?

Disconnected the battery.

Some gremlins appeared on the cruise at club night. Noticed left indicator on dash was dim, and wouldn't flash. Right one worked fine. Headlight in passenger side works, drivers side didn't. Front Fog lights come on by themselves. Will investigate before the weekend, all rears look okay apart from indicator.

Bad earth connection remember. Car was dissameled for respray could br paint on paint connection not been cleaned so not making good earth or electrical plug not seated properly clicked in .or even dodgey/bad bulbs.

Last edited:
Have the new Challenger a good clean.
For a virtually new car the paint was awful. Full of contaminants and sap and bug guts.
Use an entire clay bar up getting the paint clean!
Now with a coat of polish it’s more my standard.
It will do until the stripes are removed and that is when I will have much work to do, but for now it’s much more presentable.
image.jpg

Looking great. Looks like a new car.

Nothing since driving it on Sunday, but need to get my radar detector setup and got new dash cam to go in.
New one has both front and rear cams, old one was only front, but also has ability to notify an app on my phone if anyone knock the car whilst it’s parked up. It saves the footage (either HD or 4K) to cloud storage and I can view the cams either live or a recording. Nice little additional security.
Also, got my garage door defender to install. Car insurance likes those.

Nothing since driving it on Sunday, but need to get my radar detector setup and got new dash cam to go in.
New one has both front and rear cams, old one was only front, but also has ability to notify an app on my phone if anyone knock the car whilst it’s parked up. It saves the footage (either HD or 4K) to cloud storage and I can view the cams either live or a recording. Nice little additional security.
Also, got my garage door defender to install. Car insurance likes those.

Sounds like a good bit of kit. I guess it must have a sim card to upload to the cloud.

20190729_101009.jpg20190729_110731.jpg20190729_111300.jpg
Replace rear discs and found slider pin had seized in carrier bit of heat to remove rusty pin fitted new pin all good now

Did you use a hair dryer to heat them up? Of did that van behind do them for you? He seems to be blocking your drive.

No fingers lost this time?
No it's the trans am that bites me mustang loves me lol well it's wife no.1 lol.

A/T bet you wish you had next doors property they have double garage , must admit i like it much better with out the stripes on it,

Back