What have you done to your vehicle today?

That is good, looks very even too. Was it difficult to get an even color?

Its fairly easy stuff to apply although a slightly better design of spray nozzle could be a plan as the paint is very fine and watery so you end up with vast overspray on what ever your work is resting on

I used a plastic dye in a spray can for some of the interior pieces on the 10th Anniversary Trans-Am. it’s amazing what you can do these days.

I had some of the steering components replaced and then MOT'd, all OK!

Brought some suspension spring in the States, bot had a chance to fit them yet.

Took mine for its MOT last Saturday. Breezed through.
Went to a little show near Bristol today. Shame the judges only have trophies to their mates!!
Also poured down as we left.

Took mine for its MOT last Saturday. Breezed through.
Went to a little show near Bristol today. Shame the judges only have trophies to their mates!!
Also poured down as we left.

herd that said about a lot of shows

bent the p100. did a little spin on a round about, clipped a post with the back end. didn't notice till later in the day, must have shook me up more than i realized.
its still derivable just need to work out how i am going to fix it.

bent the p100. did a little spin on a round about, clipped a post with the back end. didn't notice till later in the day, must have shook me up more than i realized.
its still derivable just need to work out how i am going to fix it.

Good job it wasnt the ranchero ranchero lol,,,,,
both vechiles rear wheel drive should know better remember golden rule we need pictures .
as AMERICAN THUNDER says good job not you, so all good really,

the Ranchero would have made the turn, its more stable then the p100

IMG_0649.jpgIMG_0650.jpg

Yep battle scar no dangoues scratches or sharp edges wont effect mot live with it if you can? yes the rancheo as a bigger foot print on the road compared the the old ford,

Just a thought looking at picture has it pushed the rear lights round to much???

Just finished washing, fuelling up and checking the fluids on the GP ready for Beaulieu :thumb:
IMG_20190615_220458818.jpg

004C9DC7-55D3-4C4E-9F14-757AD2221054.jpgMade some progress today,first chance in agesFA2ABD76-2600-40DE-9252-38D51C34A482.jpg

Attachments

• 73F2A565-C046-4FCA-BDD1-4E26EFE66CDE.jpg
    73F2A565-C046-4FCA-BDD1-4E26EFE66CDE.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
94589d1560616121-what-have-you-done-your-vehicle-today-img_20190615_172306440.jpg

please tell more,,,,

done oil change on V's car then went for a meal, :thumb::thumb:

Back