What have you done to your vehicle today?

Not really touched any car's BUT,,,,,,have received the Marti Report for the 78 Mustang,,,very pleasing reading

What’s a marti report - sorry if that’s a dumb question ;)

Ah kewl. Learn something new every day :)

waiting on my EBC pads company feking me about e.mailed to cancel order should of gone to EBC DIRECT had them in stock but were 10quid dearer, the company i orered from were 10quid cheaper and said 48hour dispatch time from wrexham area (no not demontweeks) been 14 days nearly they will get bad feed back on e.bay from me,
i got my rear powerstop rear discs from USA in 4 days better than my old disc's

why uk sellers take so long in delivery is beyond me these days if we can get orders from USA quicker and in most cases cheaper even with tax and shipping uk sellers stop ripping of your uk customers

why uk sellers take so long in delivery is beyond me these days if we can get orders from USA quicker and in most cases cheaper even with tax and shipping uk sellers stop ripping of your uk customers

cos there are selling stuff they don't have. they get it from there supplier after they have sold it.

true possible as the advert said 48h delivery even if in this case they went to EBC ? ebc send out next day they get then ship to me it will be 14 days and counting thats just crazy, ,

Spent some time checking/replacing vacuum hoses on the odd ball,,,,1981 car with 1980 carb and emissions setup,,At least it confirms the lack of map/o2 sensor,,,,,it never had them = 1981 export

but dd it cure any problems? pictures?

Dash out and painted

IMG_1845.jpgIMG_1846.jpgIMG_1842.jpg

Wow that is looking good. Nice work.

Back