Goodwood FoS

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
How many went this year?
I went on the Thursday, weather was really good, not string sun, a light breeze didn't need a jacket. Walked around soo much. Soo many nice cars there, ones I could never own. Certainly could make room for them in the garage.

What was your favorite car?

I really liked this Pagani, the way the green carbon fibre reflected the light was really nice.
1690189621666.png

1690189636182.png

Reason for going on the Thursday is all the cars are there and usually less busier, however I think alot of people had the same idea. It was busy. Used to go on Saturday many years ago. Became diffifult to see vehicles with 10 deep of people around the paddocks. Got to see some uphill racing, the video screen are great covering the event. Red arrows done a fly over too.

Saturday was cancelled, must be the first time in history. This was due to strong winds and a lot of temporary structures at Goodwood, it was safer to not have public in there.

Well today tickets are now available to buy for 2024. So I have brought 3, as a couple of freinds coming along. Was going to be 3 of us this year. but one couldn't get time off work from his new job. So it was just the 2 of us.

We will get there the same as this year. Get to Cosham, have breakfast at Weatherspoons, hop on a train to Chichester. (around £7) There is Goodwood priority bus from the station (around £7). atleast you dont need to worry about traffic, or parking your car at the event. Also you can have a few drinks too. It works for us.

Back