End of season show

I'm not much help, sorry :doh: I will try and get more info from Jennie when I see her next.

I have been speaking to a reporter from the portsmouth NEWS , they will printing a copy of the flyer , and maybe interested in doing an article on the solent renegades......watch this space....

Sounds brilliant Mark, I was only saying to Dan the other day about contacting them about the show.

It was on Jack FM last year :) must remember to do that again this year.

I did, when there was a radio in the Fiesta. Also it was about the only channel i could get travelling from Gosport to work in the Trans-am. Its a good radio station, have more than 10 songs it plays a day, others seem to be stuck in a constant loop of the same songs every 30 mins.

who are top speed ?????

Speaking to Mary today about the raffle and she has got together some great prizes for all ages! I personally am getting together a couple of buckets and stuffing them full with car cleaning products and Jennie is donating two Solent Renegades t-shirts (Large size) to the raffle as well.

I don't want to seem like I am going on but this is a plea to all you guys and gals to come together and donate prizes to our raffle. If you want to help out and not sure on what to donate then you can always chat to Mary and get some ideas flowing or there is the option of donating money, with which Mary is more than happy to purchase prizes.

Just remember peeps, all money raised will be donated to the Air Ambulance and the better/more prizes we have up for winning the more of a chance we have to sell more tickets and raise more money.....for Charity!!

So please, donate, donate, donate!! :D

I'll bring along a couple of tins of biscuits or chocolates, like quality street or similar up to the value of ?20 ish. I'll pop to Makro to see what they have.
Mind you last time I went there I spent around ?300 which included a 3 litre bottle of jack,mmmm my friend jack... I will be a little more careful what goes in the trolly this time. lol

I will be putting together a quality fruit AND veg basket, as I thought it was a fantastic idea from an earlier show.

*in a Homer Simpson voice* Mmmm....fooooooooood

Well the bottle of jack was only ?65 for 3 liters, trouble is when you are in there, you are browsing and before you know it the trolley is too heavy to push.

Malcolm spoke to Alex last night at the farmhouse and he will be donating a night for 2 in the hotel for the raffle. Thanks Malcolm for asking.

Last edited:
Back