End of season show

You're going to eat two whole tins?? You could share them hehe :)

Have i mist something ? cant find date and time for this event beleave it's this month

So what you are trying to say it's on the 20th October2013 result. Lol

;) you're always up early Darren, what do you do for work again?

Just wanted to jot down a list of things we will need for the show.
What we will need:-

Traffic cones for the entrance of the show. ( I can borrow some from work if need be, where did last years come from?)
A few Hi-Vi's for marshalling. ( i can borrow some from work)
Possibly a Gezebo for the raffle (Ricky may have one)
Signs for out in the road that we can cable tie to the lamp posts (where did last years come from?)

I'm sure Dad will have some high vis jackets I can pinch :) maybe Iain too?

think malc has the signs

Looks like things are pretty much sorted.

- Jan has the large banner.
- Flags are in possession of Malc and Jennie.
- Nigel (Mustang) is lending us some high vis jackets.
- Cones/tape: I think the Luck's boys are dropping cones off to Matt? And Ricky has security tape to put between them.

I've just to let the golf people know that the car park is out of bounds so we shouldn't get so many golfers parking in the Farmhouse car park :)

I've got 100 vehicle information cards to give out on the gate for people to fill in details of the vehicle and pop in their window. These are a little bigger than A5. These will also have a unique number on it so the judges for the trophy can judge. We saw this at one of the Poole Quay shows and thought it was a nice touch. These are printed on matte finish 280gsm cars so we should be able to write on it.
renegades_vehicle_details_handout.jpg

I also ordered 100 small cars about A6 in size, to give out on the gate promoting the last Southsea cruise after the season closer. Hopefully some people will stick around if they know its on.
renegades_southsea_cruise_2013.jpg
Also created a new website redirect page, as www.solent-renegades.co.uk/southsea-cruise/ is easier to type than http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/content/events-shows/21-southsea-cruise.html

Great idea!

Got some bad news, but I expected it to be honest.....Topspeed drag car will not be making it. It's having work done apparently, but Vinnie will still be coming?

6 more days to go.:hungry:

After many requests from ladies in the club, it has been arranged that Zumba Pete will be bringing along some of his customers and will put on a little demonstration, this does mean that some of you will have to get up there and do it too!!

After many requests from ladies in the club, it has been arranged that Zumba Pete will be bringing along some of his customers and will put on a little demonstration, this does mean that some of you will have to get up there and do it too!!

Getting up there was't part of the bargain!. I will be watching from a safe distance. :cheer2:

With a few drinks in me I'd be tempted! Haha! It's going to be good to have something different to see and hopefully drum up some more business for Pete.

I am quite happy to 'watch' Pete strutt his stuff thank you very much ;)

Ps Bazza is off road so won't be coming. He has been sorned for the winter.

Back