End of season show

Ps Bazza is off road so won't be coming. He has been sorned for the winter.

My Camaro is off the road too.....a lot of money to put back on the road for one day :( she will be back to her former 'glory' for the season opener :)

Just popped some fuel in the Trans-Am ready for Sunday, while I was at the Waterlooville Shell I had some spare leaflets which I've popped on their counter.
Fingers crossed for dry weather, not going to believe any weather forecast until I'm there. Even if they forcast rain on the morning of the show, they cant even predict a couple of hours ahead. So don't be put off, get as many cars out there as possible, last big show in the area of the year (apart from Wickham/Romsey boxing day)

I must give the car a clean before the day. The dashboard is very dusty, its a bugger to reach too as its soo long and the seats just want to throw you back in them.

Yes not long now,,
why not put a years tax on and if weather if good you can still drive it for that extra month you can always claim back the tax i got ?90 back last years so i could run the car from march to october. Just a thought

Two more days, well about 48 hours untill I'm there. 50ish hours and cars will be rolling in. :roll::clap2::whoo:

Still got to be MOT'd and needs welding done before that :( working part-time sucks when things need paying for!

Can we all do a sundance :pray2: please weather not looking good for sunday if it's pouring down will not come.

Probably a silly question but hopeing to get down on Sunday for my first show. What time do I need to get down there for?

Dave

Preferably before 12 but if not, whatever time you get there :)

It'll be great to see you Sunday!

Well it's raining in worthing at the moment doh,:doh:

It's been raining overnight here but it looks okay now so hopefully it'll stay this way for tomorrow!

Yep fingers crossed.

Got the season opener 2014 leaflets, last Southsea cruise of the year leaflet, and car details card to give out to every car though the gate :) Lets hope not too many turn up at once or we could be fumbling around with all those things to give out. :roll:

Got my raffle prize all put together! I think I am going to beat the person who gets it.....it smells and looks so YUMMY!!!

See all y'all bright and early tomorrow, rain or shine!

Saturn isn't a happy camper, so will probably will be parking it out back (plus its not washed! Yeek!) :x But!!! I'll be there bright and early for sure! :)

And look! LOOK AT THIS...you spoiled brats, you!
null_zps27e554d7.jpg

Attachments

• null_zps27e554d7.jpg
    null_zps27e554d7.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 256
Sarah took many photos of the day, quickly whizzed round with the camera before cars started leaving. She done a good job on the gate greeting people and saying goodbye's.
Season Closer Show 2013 : Page 1 from sarah's albums
The whole thing ran very well. Thanks to Malc for all the banners in the tree. Pete for DJ'ing, Mark and Mary for the Raffle. and great to see the tractors the lucks boys and Alan & Jennie brought along.
A great day, and a surprisingly good turnout.

It was nice! Even with the sprinkle, it went by fast. :) Good turn out, lots of lovely stuff (oh man...one of my 3 favorite trucks was there! Can I ever complain? Noooo no no). Much thanks to everyone who put their time and effort into this one, I think it paid off --- COME ON 2014 SEASON OPENER! :D

Thanks to every one who donated items to the raffle , we raised..........? 173.72 ( raffle and collection bucket ) thanks to everyone who helped......good day , apart from getting wet....lol thanks from mary & mark........

That's good going. Thanks for posting Mark.
I'll get this popped on the front page at some point.

Back