End of season show

Hey! Ya know? If we pull through on this one, we're gunna have one freaking cool raffle table. I'm jealous already!

Hey! Ya know? If we pull through on this one, we're gunna have one freaking cool raffle table. I'm jealous already!

I have to agree Neo....the prize quality sounds brilliant, and I love your fruit and veg basket!! It's going to be an awesome raffle me thinks :D

Certainly have to push some raffle ticket sales. They should sell well with all the prizes :)

That's what we have Dixie-May for ;) who could say no to her cute face!

I have been hunting for the Mrs.Puff outfit for you Mary, looks like you can't hire them out. I will keep searching though.

image.jpg take note dan.........

aww, poor sponge bob. :(

Last edited:
Is anyone else going to donate for the raffle, we need to know how many prizes we will have. Please write on the forum or face book to let us know thanks

we still have a couple of weeks to gather prizes and i am happy to sell tickets, in my job i am quite a persuasive person, i have to be, i still have a wine rack in the back of the mustang and our local tinted persons shop sells wine really cheap i.e. 2 bottles for 5.50 and its not bad either so i can get some of that, also the co op are doing tins of biscuits and chocolates roses heroes or quality street 2 for a tenner so dont waste your money at makro Dan we have sampled all the chocolates and very nice they are too xx

Back