End of season show

minimanmark

Core Member
This year my lovely wife mary will be running the raffle , asking for donations to help towards raffle , or any unwanted items ( must be new ) . Please give to myself, summer or mary..........many thanks.

We'll have to arrange something with Kev......maybe get a Donkey ride set up??? (Sorry Kev...couldn't help it after today haa)

so have we got a so called special guest for end of season ?????? if so any idea who and should be of advertised the fact ???????

so have we got a so called special guest for end of season ?????? if so any idea who and should be of advertised the fact ???????

Yes we have been told there is a special guest, arranged by Jenny. However we didn't want to splash it all over the leaflet in case he doesn't turn up, then we would look silly. So it was a safe bet not too.

Keep you in suspense for the day :)

is he/she well known ????

When the flyers went to print this guy was not confirmed and didn't want to advertise something that might not have been, it's easy enough to promote this by the word of mouth and the forum/Facebook page.. Jennie knows all about him so I'm sure she'll post something soon. I think she said he's from Top Speed? And does have a pretty awesome race car that he'll be bringing.

Jim Morrison would be cool - He's still out there you know. But not in a Paris cemetery.

Top speed ????????

I know, I've never heard of them, couldn't find anything online so decided as we didn't know much about this guy and his car, nothing had been confirmed so it wasn't going on the flyer. I'm hoping to get more information from Jennie about him so we can spread the word if it's a goer.

Hang on she told me a couple of weeks ago and he is so famous i have totally forgotten his name. He is from one of the car tv shows but sadly not Richard Hammond. Hmm now what was his name?????

Can some one please explain to me , why would you want to keep something a secret , that could if known get more punters at the show ????? If so called famous people / celebrity's can't make the commitment why ask them ??????

We didn't know at the time of printing the leaflets anyway, and I also don't know much info about the chap who is coming either.
Once I know more from Jennie, I will pop it on the forum :)

Think of the News Motor Show on Sunday, they advertised Helicopter rides, yet the helicopter didn't turn up. It looks like its mis-managed, we don't want people complaining that something isn't there as advertised. Its better to give them a bonus.

Last edited:
Hi dan , helicopter rides were weather dependant , does that if its wet or windy the famous person won't turn up ???????

Can some one please explain to me , why would you want to keep something a secret , that could if known get more punters at the show ????? If so called famous people / celebrity's can't make the commitment why ask them ??????

I couldn't get any information out of Jennie other than it's a guy from a company called Top Speed.

Back