Xmas Toy ( TA project) come early

Wow they look good - how much did that cost?
?264 Not bad at all 1 week turn around,

Well done mate looking good :)
Thanks chris anymore done to your's??

Looking great, the Saleen is still coming in handy. I suppose it won't be long until you get the new Saleen.
You are getting very good at applying the foam and lining. If you car passing my house, feel free to drop in for a cuppa and see what you think of the interior roof in the Camaro.
Would love to have new saleen part x the TA oh yes for the new saleen but never sell my saleen, Proberly looking at ?60k plus for the new Saleen

Yes better than just plain silver wheels, loose change got that money in my copper/penny jar lol: becky: so will place order for new saleen lol, Hopeing the upholster will be bringing my door cards round to test fit by weekend before he dose the vinynal work

Yes better than just plain silver wheels, loose change got that money in my copper/penny jar lol :becky: so will place order for new saleen lol, Hopeing the upholster will be bringing my door cards round to test fit by weekend before he dose the vinynal work

Bit of an update, had to take stearing colum apart as tryed to put wrong key in and move auto box opps got key jammed and offered up new door cards with new plastic door linners ready to fit later,can't be seen if pictures but new weather strip internal & external as well.
managed to get key sorted and back together but 1 plastic link couldn't sort so a fellow TA owner with a cracked vacum hose on carb/dissy and rough idel speed sorted that for Chris on his TA as he was sorting the plastic clip out (Thanks Chris),

Well the door cards are now finally finished and fitted as well as head liner fitted as well, I have left the central locking switchs off as switches were broken but wiring loom behind door cards and holes in door cards ready for fitment in the future if needed.

Looking good, takes me back to all the second gens I used to own. Speaking of which I have a Haynes book of lies for your car you can have if you don't already have one.

Looking good, takes me back to all the second gens I used to own. Speaking of which I have a Haynes book of lies for your car you can have if you don't already have one.

I still have pictures of your white 2nd gen Paul!
I also have the Haynes & Chiltons manuals for 2nd gens and also the genuine GM one!

I still have pictures of your white 2nd gen Paul!
I also have the Haynes & Chiltons manuals for 2nd gens and also the genuine GM one!
White one? The only white one I've owned was back in the mid 90's, it was a 1978 HLA949T that turned out to be a Y82 black se so I had it sprayed back to black and put new correct decals on. That was a looong time ago.

Well spotted American Thunder yes the interiour was at some stage white/cream the previous owner had the car for 13 years so not sure if them or previous to that.
They had painted it all black . when i took panels off to replace headliner , parcel shelf and rubber seals and fliped them over they were white/cream but to save replacement i repainted to kept it black Due to cost of replacement panels/parts, The headliner was rottern see previous pictures so much better now with new head liner and rear parcel shelf, it's not a bad combo of color .
This is the picture of the door cards before the got remade .They were rottern due to rottern window seals and roof seals but they have all been replace now so all good

Last edited:
White one? The only white one I've owned was back in the mid 90's, it was a 1978 HLA949T that turned out to be a Y82 black se so I had it sprayed back to black and put new correct decals on. That was a looong time ago.

That's the one, you purchased it from Graeme Annetts if I remember?

Actually he got it after it was in Black as the big ends went and so I swapped it for his Cobra2 Mustang. I was gutted but used it every day so needed a working car, the Mustang was awful so I soon sold it and got a very nice bright red 1980 T/A with Pontiac 350 and dual gate shifter. Well, well what a small world!:thumbup1:

Bloody hijackers :becky:,

Back