TV Opportunity

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
There is a television company in London called October Films and they are looking for some owners of American vehicles to get involved in a few drama shoots we are doing in the Southampton area in late July/early August. They are willing to pay, and it should be a lot of fun.

Now I just want to get the word out there to see who is interested.

Perhaps we can post A yes, with a photos of our car in this thread(if you can't, I can always help out by inserting the car photo for you), so when October Films come back to me on email i can direct them to this thread with a list of cars.

A yep from me. :)
transamdan-albums-4samuel-modified-show-2013-picture23453-img-9184.JPG

Wish I had somethin' ...

Otherwise sounds like a lot of fun for everyone! Hope some Renegades jump in on this; Its a different and rare opportunity not everyone is offered every day. Filming is usually a long, repeating process, but hey...ts different, and nothing wrong with enjoying 5 seconds of fame, right? ;)

HAVE FUN, GUYS!

I would jump at this but a rusty/banged up front Camaro wouldn't be any good lol :)

I would jump at this but a rusty/banged up front Camaro wouldn't be any good lol

Depends if they are filming a remake of any of Halicki films ie, gone in 60 seconds junkman deadline auto
Accident

Ok on a serious note,,
do they cover insurance costs , fuel costs repair costs are there staff covered to drive are cars??

do they cover insurance costs , fuel costs repair costs are there staff covered to drive are cars??

Good point. I asked for further info yesterday when the email came in, so I'm waiting to hear back.

bee hayling reunoin.jpg

count me in

Last edited by a moderator:
pete hayling.jpg pete is up for this too

dan have spoke to both martins they wud be up for this too

Martyn
transamdan-albums-4samuel-modified-show-2013-picture23470-img-9201.JPG

and
Martin
transamdan-albums-4samuel-modified-show-2013-picture23464-img-9195.JPG

Positive response from the TV people :)

We will be fully insured as a production, absolutely cover all fuel costs etc and any driving that cast do will be minimum (just starting engines and moving cars a few metres in most cases) and all on private land.

I'll make sure everyone is fully informed if they are to take part. A lot of the time we will just need people to drive/be with their own vehicles though.

awesome . I guess they will tell us which one they want

I am happy for them to use Bazza too. Whether H does well tough gotta start somewhere to get my name in lights haha!!! Be good to get a group of us to go along on the day if not while i am away that is.

944290_10200185144012582_1110359688_n.jpg

I have done some filming in the past , it can be a very long day with lots of waiting about , but is well worth it , and the money helps.....lol...

Mark, You little movie star you lol!!!
Be good promotion for the club if any of our cars are chosen so i will be happy if any of them are used. Something to brag about :)

yep count me in

There is a television company in London called October Films and they are looking for some owners of American vehicles to get involved in a few drama shoots we are doing in the Southampton area in late July/early August. They are willing to pay, and it should be a lot of fun.

Now I just want to get the word out there to see who is interested.

Perhaps we can post A yes, with a photos of our car in this thread(if you can't, I can always help out by inserting the car photo for you), so when October Films come back to me on email i can direct them to this thread with a list of cars.

A yep from me. :)
View attachment 23588

YES ok count me in

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 294
  • 060513 004.JPG
    060513 004.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 291
Back