TV Opportunity

My car was just a stationary prop, so no driving was required. However I did fill up the tank just in case as I didn't know until I got there. Actually they didn't know until they were generating the scene, I was quite happy to do a doughnut and drive into the sunset, but they didn't need that.:whoo:

My car did a lot of driving. Didnt use much petrol up (worst bit was getting to location). Only complaint is that my car was started and shut off far too quickly (ie. started up and shut off with in 5 or so seconds) and far too often, which pissed off the computer a bit. But if you ask everyone kindly how you want your car to be treated, they do their best to do so.

When you get there ask for Simon, Mags or Emily.

Last edited:
There has been many of us going for this TV opportunity. I'm going to write an article for the front page of this website, to tell the world that our club has had the awesome opportunity to have our cars on TV.

What i want to achieve is say 1 to 3 paragraphs of each persons experience at the filming, and I will place a photos of the car next to the text. If I can get this from all the star cars then it will make very interesting reading for passer bys. :)

I took a bunch of photos with my camera while on set the three days...would you like me to include those as well which you can pick and choose from?

On a different matter, has anyone been contacted on being paid? I have been given far too many different stories on how we are to be paid, when to be paid....and at one point no one knew who I was. Just curious, as I am just a bit worried as I have been told so many conflicting things :dizzy:

I took a bunch of photos with my camera while on set the three days...would you like me to include those as well which you can pick and choose from?

On a different matter, has anyone been contacted on being paid? I have been given far too many different stories on how we are to be paid, when to be paid....and at one point no one knew who I was. Just curious, as I am just a bit worried as I have been told so many conflicting things :dizzy:

Hi Neo, Yes a few photos will be great then I can choose one for the article. I've starting putting bits together for it.

I've not been paid yet, last time I spoke to Mags on the Thursday I was there, she said as I have already given them the invoice, she would pass it onto her accounts, and they would wire transfer the payment. I wasn't told a date though.
I was going to give it another week and email them.

I was told I would get paid next Thursday , not sure about this , I was told the Same as dan.....

hi guys

dada was told he'd get paid by the 13th as mags isn't back in office till the 12th

lets hope you guys lucky enough to be chose get paid

m

No one has collected my bank details yet. What makes me nervious (like I aint already a nervious type anyway) was all the different answers. I dont mind what happens, so long as I know what is going to happen LOL

Still all love to October Films...I'm not complaining! Just worried. Hahaha ;)

Just been in contact with mags at October films , seems that than lost my invoice . I still can't get clarification when payments will be made , any club member that did not provide bank details ,email mags .not worried at all......lol

Man, not too organised on the finance front? Hope you all get paid or get told when you're getting paid pretty soon!

well dad got paid to day so all good his end x

That's great news. Mine went in today too, only just checked after you mentioned it.

I thought you had something coming in the post Mark, was that not for Mary?. :whoo:

Back