TV Opportunity

They have cut down Matt's and his dads days too. I've still heard nothing.

From the sounds of it, its almost as if they're having troubles securing a spot for filming.

Haven't gotten any details of any sorts. So been chasing them around for the past few minutes and hopefully something is going to happen. They wanted me for tomorrow (which reminds me, there is a chance I might not make it to club night, but thats besides the point), the next and on the 2nd....and haven't heard anything?

Lady I talked to at October sounded a little confused, but knew of the production I was talking about. She says she is chacing them now, and will call me back in a few. :)

So lets see what goes ;)

EDIT: Ahh...ok. All becomes clear to me now. Just got a call back from Mr.Scorey who explained the evil day they were having and it will be sorted out tonight - Not sure if its just the those of use who are wanted tomorrow or all of us. But I bet you like the editor/director has to go over the stuff they have filmed today before they know what they need the next day ... and with such a long day, things are a bit behind. And I think thats fair. Fiolm Production is crazy stuff ;)

Anyway...will keep ya guys updated.

EDIT #2: OK. Those who are needed tomorrow, contact me, please :) They have gotten me the details on where to meet (well, where they need me anyway). I forgot to ask them when they will be contacting you guys! D'OH!!

Last edited:
dads on his 2nd day today . didn't get home till twenty to one last nite and poss half eleven tonite so they are long days ; but they are lovely people
most welcoming

Do they give you any vouchers for a cooked meal there? or is it a case of taking a packed lunch?

on sunday they had sandwiches at lunch time and sent out fo pizza at tea time

Neo, how did the fimling go yesterday?
I should be on tommorow, I've just called Simon to find out details for tommorow, he isn't at his desk at the mo, so left a message for him to call me back. :)

Free pizza sounds good to me, nom nom nom...

I haven't heard anything but not too worried. As long as some of our cars are getting used then great promotion for the club. Whats it called anyway? Film/Documentary/tv series????????

Its a documentary about stalkers. Aired in the states on 13th October, the bits our cars are in may be towards the end of the series. The lady on the phone said we may be able to find a place to watch it online before its shown on the discovery channel in the UK.
I will try to post what I can about the show after getting permission from them. I expect we can take photos, but they may not want them online yet.

Its great to have soo many club cars involved, we have never done anything like this before. Also they will keep us in mind for future things like this. :p

dad and I have taken some pics but done nowt with em yet

It would be great if we got another opportunity like this again, and hopefully I won't get " sorry but your Camaro is too sporty looking"!

I have been posting a few pictures here and there. They have not been offended or concerned about my photo taking. I think if you post any photos, keep them vague along with descriptions and you'll be fine. October Films knows I have posted up a few photos and they seem fine :)

For the 2 days I have filmed so far there was always a well stocked food table and they ordered in Pizza & make-your-own sandwiches and salads. Another day we got Fish & Chips! YUM! Really hit the spot, too.

Did I mention this production team is stupidly friendly, too? :)

Over to Winchester tomorrow of my car's final shoot. Will be casted as an extra as well....woohoo! Love this stuff :)

Tracey - You can find information about the TV series we are filming for over here
- October Films: Recent Productions
- Wikipedia on the series
- IMDB of the series

hi guys

when I spoke to mags the lady from October films she said she is gonna do a file of renegade cars for when she needs American cars again . and she is also impressed with how good and helpful and patient we have all been . well done all

Thats great Matt.
I gave her a leaflet for our season closer, so said she wanted to pop down and see all our other cars in a chance another similar series comes up. bonus!!.

She said she wanted to try and make it to our end-of-season show...fingers crossed! They're such a lovely production team...I'll be GLAD to help them out in the future. Any time. Any place ;)

I'm up tomorrow evening and Wednesday, can't wait :)

The Nova's never been so clean, it is even shiney :shocked:

Shiney Nova.jpg

Enjoy yourself Darren, they are a nice bunch, and food there too.
I wasn't too sure who to go to when I got there, So I just asked one of the lighting guys, said 'I have one of the prop cars who do I need to see?'
Wasn't sure if Marguerite was on site, she was, and I got directed to her.

Back