Rockauto order conf?

chris68coupe

Super Moderator
I ordered some stuff from Rockauto on Saturday but not received an order confirmation yet. Is this normal or have I messed up somehow?

I selected all my parts, entered all my details and pressed the green 'Order now' button.

Any ideas please.

if you odered by paypal or card it shows new order page and says do not refresh page, also once ordered is confirmed you get a e mail to confirm this,

mybe you just not completed process go into your rockauto account and look,

Thanks for that, I will try again later.

Usually the email confirmation comes through straight away. Can you log into the Rock auto account and see if it shows up in the order history?

Thanks Guys, will check tomorrow as just got in from darts finals and am a bit squiffey!

Well, tried several times to place my order again and still no joy. I have followed the instuctions and been very careful to check all entries. I must be missing somethig simple but just can't see it!

I've ordered from them before without any problems so whats changed?

have you tried there customer servicve?
service@rockauto.com

might help?
i not placed order lately nor need any parts for a change lol to to place and see what happens

Thanks for that, I couldn't find any contact details on thier site.

if you go into your account top right of page where you sign in, there is a button for order status click on that various options there and you can also contact them via that page,

also new discount code 21179579037859586

Problem solved! I didn't have my full name on the order just a shortened version.....DOH!

you cracking up , did you remember code as well???????

I was too focused on solving the problem to remember the code.

Dam the Welsh renegade should of reminded you sooner lol. Tried to help lol.

Two rear leaf springs just arrived, rest of stuff should be here Tuesday.

Result. Spare ramp I. Wales lol.....

Nice, that came in reasonable time.
Will you do the work yourself?

Not these days! I put my back out slightly moving them indoors. My man in Aston Rd will do the work.

Remember lots of pictures 👍👍👍👍👍

Remember lots of pictures 👍👍👍👍👍

Ain't gonna happen.....I think we all know what leaf springs and shocks look like. Also, I won't be there when the work is done. Sorry Mate.

Just not good enough. 😔

You could say that about all things. We all know what things look like. It a makes a thread helps people if they got same issues or planning same job.

If we all took that attitude this forum would be dead.

Oh THAT'S RIGHT THIS FORUM IS JUST ABOUT Dead shame on you Chris.
Rant over.

Was going to ask are you going to do any rust treatment with all that removed from car ideal time.

Back