Rockauto order conf?

Rest of my bits arrived just now so it's off to the menders.

220920.jpg

Nice.
No fridge magnets??
what about the leaf spring spacer Bush that goes between the large u bolts axle and leaf. Its like a flat rubber bush

Nice.
No fridge magnets??
what about the leaf spring spacer Bush that goes between the large u bolts axle and leaf. Its like a flat rubber bush
I see a Jeep fridge magnet in that photo. Do you not have your eyes on? Was it being worken up at 2am blured your vision? lol

doh what am i like you are right i see it know on the desktop i was looking on phone ealier, I STAND CORRECTED lol,:)

1663692663051.png

this is what i was trying to type on my phone, looked on rockauto they dont show them so put link for better explanantion lol, from summit, proberly got wrong age of mustang but kit dose list varst age range

Not one but two magnets, I found the second one after taking the pic.

I did not know about the 'Spacer bushes', I will look for some. I have time as my man can't take me in 'till Oct 10th.

Have a look at yours Chris dose mean on hands and knees so be carefull of back. Mine were shot on my TA put polly ones back on..

If link works? On the leaf sprink kit they are listed as part of kit
Anti squeek pads

Hope this helps. Are they included in your kit or wrapped in leaf springs

Using my 6 year old NPD catalogue for referance I could not see the parts. However, I will have a look at my set-up tomorrow to check for myself.

here is what I've got.....

220921.jpg

Well done Chris bet that was fun.
Npd do show the spacer on there website goes between the flat shackle and the leaf spring. Can't see fully on my phone will look better on my pc at home. At your picture but looks like it's totally flat or not there???. If you want to check my Xmas protect thread for my TA. There will be pictures on there that might help explain location and what they look like.. You might have to wait on your guy to take apart for better look????

your pic doesn't look like there are any fitted ??????????

found more infor on the cj pony link and pic i posted hope this helps?
is your car a 69????

The other difference between the photo and sketch is how the clamp goes on the U bar.
In the sketch 1 clamp goes on the two ends of 1 u bar.
On Chris photo the clamp goes across two ends of 2 u bars.

Maybe camera angle not giving the whole picture.

Yes, it's a 69.

Thanks for the help.

Well spotted dan, the sketch could be a generic illustration.

it shows the pads in this link, between the 2 leaf springs,

Great picture Chris shows the rubber insulators, yes if you can take more pictures, even ranchero got his name in print lol,,,,

OK, just had another look by crawling further into the unknown and it looks like it's all clamped solid metal to metal. Been like that for a very long time by the looks of it.....

22092701.jpg

Just trawled through some pics of my old 68 and seems to have the same set up.....

22092402.jpg

Back