2007 GMC Savana AWD,American Day Van,Camper,MPV For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

15955tcac

This is very rare,very difficult to find even in the US high top GMC Savana 1500 AWD.Yes,All Wheel Drive for added grip,stability and therefore safety.<br />
It is a FULL size van (not to be confused with GMC Safari/Chevy Astro) with more legroom than business class Boeing 747<br />
Worried about MPG? Don"t. It runs on LPG and money wise not costing more than to run an ordinary mpv, i.e. Ford Galaxy or similar.<br />
Latest Romano HD (high delivery) multi-point sequential gas injection system installed. Tank capacity 120 litres,located underneath the vehicle. Concealed LPG filling point with no holes in bumper or body panels.<br />
There are doors on ALL sides of the van so it doesn"t matter which side you driving on (check the pictures)<br />
Exterior is in a unique custom order two tone colour (light green over silver) with matching full leather light grey-greenish interior which is in a great shape.<br />
All blows and whistles,as you would expect from Explorer,an american van conversion company.<br />
Flat screen Sony TV,DVD player,<br />
game console connection sockets,<br />
still an original GMC CD/Radio unit by Bose,Pioneer CD changer,<br />
rear view mirror with compass and outside temperature display,<br />
heated electric front seats,<br />
3rd row seat converts into a double bed at the touch of the button.<br />
two separate heating systems,one for front and one for rear with separate controls.<br />
3 rear view cameras - one for the back and one on each side for lane changing view,<br />
"opera" lights inside,<br />
17" extra wide polished aluminium wheels with proper all season tyres (2 of them are brand new)<br />
Viper 2 way alarm system with remote start<br />
Recent engine AND the gearbox oil change!<br />
The van is ready for your adventure! Explore Europe while you still can (only just)<br />
Even though this vehicle is priced to sell already I would consider any reasonable offer.<br />
No time wasters or test pilots,please!<br />
If you "found one like that just round the corner cheaper" ,my advise is - take it! ;)<br />

Date written: 07-Jun-2019

Price: <td><strong>£24995 Offers invited

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 15955

Back