Wheels Day - 22nd April - Good Friday

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
Well its that time of year again where we kick off the season with one of the biggest shows we attend.

It was agreed that we will be leaving Morrisons car park in Horndean at 8:00am prompt then cruise up the A3m (Minnie Winnie & Ram Man in Bordon if you are coming we can arrange to meet you en-route if you like. Let us know)

Please be there on time as we need to be at Rushmnoor Arena for 9am so if you are not there for when we leave at 8:00am then you will have to catch us up. We want to be parked together as a club.

Don't forget your wellies just in case!!!!!

Right, I wanna go for that. I'll try to get the car though the MOT this week, however I dont know if my parts will come in time. If not, could I catch a lift off someone if I can get to Morrisons car park...:whistling:

Shouldn't be a problem Dan.

Have you got tracking on your parts this time? Hopefully they'll arrive soon, the Bat's been missing for too long.

Dan there is always room for you. Don't worry we will get you there somehow :)

You can always borrow Colin Dan cause we aint going, you can see how a real car feels lol xx

He will also have a new radiator by then!!!

Dan, dont forget the aircon parts for the day van pleeeeeeese! See you at Wheels.

Dan, dont forget the aircon parts for the day van pleeeeeeese! See you at Wheels.

I've got it all in the garage. I may not have a car for Wheels day, I'll see about getting it there.

Weather is looking good for Friday so lets hope it stays that way and we don't get :rain:

Sorry Dan, Colin isnt available Friday, we will be using him to go to Wheels Day, thanks to my mum and dad looking after the dogs, yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Dan, Colin isnt available Friday, we will be using him to go to Wheels Day, thanks to my mum and dad looking after the dogs, yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries. I'll turn up at Morrisons and see who has a spare seat. :)
fingers cross some are spare....

Don't worry there will be plenty of seats. Jeez with the amount of day vans we have you will be ok. If not you come with us in Bazza and i'll sit in the back.

Aldershot, Hampshire

Fri Day weather Sunny 23?C 73?F - Looking good!!!!!

So dont forget your sun cream, but if you do dont worry I have some packed already x:sweatdrop:

Think there will be a lot of pink/red people tomorrow afternoon.

Hi
i will have to see you there as i wont be able to make 8.30 got a few things to do first, maybe you could save me a space!
Cheers

I am still taking my Wellies and Rain Coat, they havent missed a Wheels Day in the last 8 years!!!! See all your Renegades and Renebabes at Wheels day.

Back