What have you done to your vehicle today?

No police checking if journey is neccary to comply with covid lol. I went out yesterday to return brakes didn't see any police

Drove it. Just a couple of miles each way but enough to get it warm.
Pulling on to a dual carriageway on the way home i was suddenly reminded I’m only running summer tyres on it! 😮💩
That was a bit more than scary 🤣 but great to go out in her again after all those months 😍

Started on the Firebird's Holley yesterday. I found plenty of crud in the float chambers. Most of the gaskets and washers in the kit look right, but the float valve assemblies are different. I have contacted the supplier.
IMG_20210109_170413_658.jpg
IMG_20210109_164324_951.jpg
IMG_20210109_185201_066~2.jpg

That's another jigsaw puzzle lol

Prop shaft now in the hands of TNT so delivery today or torrow and brakes not had notification yet

No delivery covid problems here ordered Sunday came from Swindon arrived this morning fitted wen I got home. One less job to do on car now. IMG_20210112_163824.jpg

Looked at mine, the work on Sarahs in the other thread.

The very helpful eBay seller I bought the Holley rebuild kit from is kindly sending the correct parts. Hopefully they will arrive by the weekend 🤞

Put 3 exhaust rubbers on duster still waiting on brakes to be delivered did tidy the garage a little. And started the trans am up

Started it. Backed it out the garage and let the oil and water warm up to temp. Reinstalled the Tazer.
Got some service items listed to order, ready for nearer spring.

Started it and drove round the block :)

Any pics on how it looks now?

Back