What have you done to your vehicle today?

287677941_1159400178175892_133871694533632154_n(1).jpg

Nice write up. Thanks for posting. Was great to catch up at Port Solent. Hopefully the issue is the heat guard and that issue is sorted now.
You have gone soo far with the T5, you don't want to switch to Auto now.

Nice update. The joys of old cars and the problems we face be worth it in the end 👍. Looking forward to pictures

Nice write up. Thanks for posting. Was great to catch up at Port Solent. Hopefully the issue is the heat guard and that issue is sorted now.
You have gone soo far with the T5, you don't want to switch to Auto now.
I was talking worst case senario as I've spent at least 6 months ironing out the problems. Looks like happy days coming this spring. However having sorted my power steering pump pulley out yesterday I have discovered a couple of small water leaks where the hoses join the hose tails. I've always had issues sealing these things up on this truck. I'm fitting new jublee clips tomorrow.

thumbnail_20230301_111026.jpg
thumbnail_20230301_111042.jpg
thumbnail_20230303_142613.jpg

cleaned up the frame without any holes appearing fitted the glass[ made in china] now need to get some new clips to fit the trim. i had some clips but they held the trim a bit too high, packet says they are for GM.

At least its going well could of been worse. That chap in church Stretton used to sell the clips if that's any help??

didn't think of that. i have ordered them from summit

Audi past its mot today result ,

Audi past its mot today result ,
That is a result. I booked in my ST150 for MOT at end of the month and then the very next day the braking system hemorrhaged fluid out of the rear caliper, turns out both need doing. A job for the weekend, probably in 4" of snow.

Sounds like fun in the snow depends weather ( see what I did there lol) or not the forecast right or wrong???? Nothing here at moment.
My mot was 55quid with the 2 rear tyres being reseated on rims and 2 new valves as kept going down just the mustang to mot and the TA is mot free now. Post pics of your mot

Sounds like fun in the snow depends weather ( see what I did there lol) or not the forecast right or wrong???? Nothing here at moment.
My mot was 55quid with the 2 rear tyres being reseated on rims and 2 new valves as kept going down just the mustang to mot and the TA is mot free now. Post pics of your mot
Don't forget the flatbreads for the mot guys.

Painted my rear calipers sponge Bob yellow. The front have been yellow for a while.
IMG_20230308_202237.jpg

Wheels needed to come off for the bump stops that will be arriving tomorrow, gives time for the paint to dry. May need another coat. Bump stop bolts look clean, put some penetrator stuff on them anyway.

Sure you not on a retainer with the SPONGE Bob creators lol.🤣

Well as my rear wheels were off, Though I'd take a look at the passenger side handbrake which has had low effort for around 18 years. It didn't actually come on at all yesterday. So took a look the cylinder at the bottom was gunked up. Gave it a clean, manually wound it round. Seems good now.
1678457058823.png

Back