Season opener Farmhouse 21st April 2013

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Alex would love to have us at the Farmhouse on Sunday April 21st 2013. So pencil this date into your diaries. This could be a go'er. We need to get leaflets out there as soon as possible, and get them fingers crossed for good weather.

Flyer coming soon, watch this space. :car:

I don't mind doing the flyers again...unless someone else fancies a go? Won't be able to start them until after Jan 16th.....Uni interview and lots of prep to do!!

I thought Alex was leaving - so confused now!!!

Found out the Seagull is from the same chain of pubs as the Farmhouse, so I guess no matter where we host the show its helping their regional sales. I see you have read the other thread not making it so confusing :) spying..lol. , however Alex doesn't know if he is coming or going either yet:noidea:.
Either way the Farmhouse are happy to have us. :bounce:

if the farmhouse is happy to have us and a bigger pub with bigger car park and facilities why move ???????????????????????????

No move has been finalised. It was only a suggestion. Come along to the next club night and we can all chat about things.

i'll be there

One Sided Flyer copy.jpg

Right then peeps, had to have a major change around on the flyer. I have now done it so it's only one sided as unfortunatley I can't get my hands on a Laser printer for free.

I have checked out numerous places for flyers and Vistaprint have been the cheapest so far. ?41 for 1000. I am going by the number of flyers I got printed for the season closer last year. If flyers of this quality are still wanted, I am not willing to pay full whack for these so members may have to donate some pennys to get these flyers.

Anybody have any thoughts or have access to a laser printer and can do the printing as I did last year??

Ideas would be greatfully appreciated :)

We have flyers!!!

After I said two months ago that flyers were done but I wasn't paying for them all again everybody went quiet :suspicious: so Dan took it upon himself to pay for them as it seemed nobody offered to chip in when it was first mentioned. If the show is to be a success it needs to be advertised and now we can :D we have 1000 flyers and plan to hand out a load at Wheels Day this coming Friday!!

Fingers crossed for good weather and a good turnout!

i'm happy to give dan some towards cost of flyers

what are they like

That's really nice of you Matt :) the last photo I put on this thread is what they're like. You'll get a proper look if you're at Wheels Day tomorrow?

are we gonna need raffle prizes to be donated ??????

whos doin music for this one

Music is being arranged by Jan and people can donate raffle prizes as always :) but this year we'll be getting prizes bundled together, it got far too long last year calling all the numbers.

Not long now, hoping to get the Bat (dahlia) on the road by then.

hi dan , there are tree huggers to upset..........i know some one who wants a ride........

Not long now, hoping to get the Bat (dahlia) on the road by then.

Yay !!! how many years have I been trying to impress on you the name for your car has got to be Dahlia, at last my mission is completed, onto the next one now lol !!!

Back