Season opener Farmhouse 21st April 2013

Yay !!! how many years have I been trying to impress on you the name for your car has got to be Dahlia, at last my mission is completed, onto the next one now lol !!!
Its growing on me, and things growing in the car too with it in the garage and certain parts are going all fury, I may have to get it out an clean it before Dahlia's and other things start growing in it.

YOU are going to clean her out??? :rofl:
Well maybe you may take a bribe, i will let you clean it, and your payment is under the seat. It may be another Indian. :) nom nom

to much info guys lol,, well rumty tum tum crazy pete is gonna pushing out those tunes for all to bop along to and get some :cheer2: back to pub :drum: see ya all there, last one there is a puff :thumb:

to much info guys lol,, well rumty tum tum crazy pete is gonna pushing out those tunes for all to bop along to and get some :cheer2: back to pub :drum: see ya all there, last one there is a puff :thumb:

Awesome. Sounds good to me. :)

:heh:Can we put a request for songs and take out the roll in rock and roll????????:drum:

How about some knickleback - ACDC - deep purple - whitesnake - zz top -

we like rock and roll shud make requests pay a donation to charity box

Sh#t this could cost me a furtune :music:,

Sh#t this could cost me a furtune :music:,

Ah but you will feel better with the money going to charity, it will bring some warmness to the heart.

who's charity and who's heart not mine hope she's worth it. lol :biggrin1:

All money raised is being donated to the Air Ambulance after they were great when Summer (no1show jumper) needed help.

Also......raffles prize donations would be massively appriciated! Jennie (into the dark) is running our raffle again this show and needs more prizes!

Krys will also be there with his autojumble stand :) this way he brings work to the show and doesn't have to miss out!!

And......cakes!!! Jennie is baking big cakes and I will also be baking cupcakes too.....again, all money from the cake sales will be donated to the Air Ambulance.

Thank you in advance to anyone who will help out with donations :)

Last edited:
Coming in fashionably late as usual - If The Green Lump isnt there, I will be there for sure. Time to get back in the saddle, ya? :)

Be good to see you Neo! It's been too long.......at least you won't be getting collared into taking the mic this time :director:

Thanks Sarah, I have no excuse for being so tardy for the past few months! Honestly I dont mind if I am cornered into the mic again - This time I would be far more prepared! Haa ;)

Go Dan, go! I can smell them burning fingers and grey-matter from here!

Less than 48 hours to go until we are all parked up with out shiny pride and joy's.
Weather looks like its gonna be dry. Lets hope it stays that way.

Sun 21 Apr1:003:59-4 ?c-4 ?c0.0 mm0 %
E.gif
1-3 mph1025 mb34 m
NSU.gif
4:006:59-4 ?c3 ?c0.0 mm5 %
N.gif
0-1 mph1025 mb1159 m
NSU.gif
7:009:599 ?c9 ?c0.0 mm22 %
S.gif
2-3 mph1023 mb1138 m
FA.gif
10:0012:5911 ?c10 ?c0.0 mm46 %
SW.gif
6-7 mph1021 mb1159 m
FA.gif
13:0015:5912 ?c9 ?c0.0 mm97 %
SW.gif
8-10 mph1018 mb1262 m
PC.gif
16:0018:5912 ?c5 ?c0.0 mm98 %
SW.gif
6-12 mph1017 mb1412 m
PC.gif
19:0021:597 ?c1 ?c0.0 mm69 %
SW.gif
5-9 mph1018 mb1335 m
PC.gif
22:000:593 ?c3 ?c0.0 mm64 %
WSW.gif
3-7 mph1017 mb1336 m
NFA.gif

Hope you all have polished your cars hope to meet you tomorrow, will bring my camera, i don't need to polish my car :)

Back