Season opener Farmhouse 21st April 2013

Yep, all polished and ready to go. :) even polished the stainless tail pipes too, all 4 of them.

See ya there :)

Polish? What's that then?

Dan polished his own car!! AND then he cleaned mine!! See you soon!

He didn't polish yours now thats not very nice,,,,

What a cracking day out, went down there at 10am, just got back about 8pm and started uploading photos of the day. Thanks to every one for such a great turn out.

Photos from the Season Opener 2013
Photos from the Southsea Cruise April 2013

i wasnt able to make it 2 the show 2day which was gutting but i made it 2 the southsea cruise which was lovely to end such a lovely day :) xx

Good day out today, thanks to all involved in organisatiationising and stuff :bounce:.

Thanks good event this year, well done pete for the music, rafel went well all prises went even my donation lol much raised for charity?

Fantastic day, turned out well, IMO! Squeezing everyone in was a trick and a half, but we got there in the end. How much did we make for charity? I missed that bit.

How much did we make for charity? I missed that bit.
Jenny is going to total it up, we should know on Tuesday. Mark (police car) has chosen the charity this year IoW Air ambulance.

We were very lucky with the weather. A huge range of different vehicles. I caught the sun a bit, but no enough to be a raccoon. :spy:

Pete done a cracking job with the music.

I don't think the day could have gone any better. Alex (pub manager) had so many customers he was well over the moon.

Yes dan a great day , soo Many cars .:mod:
and I got to see a life sized sponge bob walking about. I'm so going to have to get an outfit like that.

Looking good, some very nice photos there. :)

little video of the cruise
[video=youtube_share;AlucnfwRbn4]http://youtu.be/AlucnfwRbn4[/video]

Thanks for posting Jack, that go-pro is good quality, for such a little thing its amazing. I've added this to the media section too, with the past Southsea cruises.
That's a good idea to speed it up. I will try to do that with my video too.

Back