Saleen's new-ish Transam.

sarah

Club Photographer
I took a few photos today at Wheels Day of Saleen 192's TransAm so thought I'd pop them on here with their own thread :)

633.jpg

634.jpg

635.jpg

636.jpg

637.jpg

638.jpg

639.jpg

Last edited:
Nice - didn't realise it was yours ;)

Lov the thread name thanks sarah, As can be seen the paint job will be the last on the list, hope to do the rear shocks(dampers) tomorrow and will update the progress thread or should i say on going project , Considering it was it's 1st distance run out it did prity dam good as i was nervious about it, Mot next week so hope to make season opener

Forgot to take picture of fuel tanker i need , started the day with half a tank went from mine to shoreham to okley to dunsfold got another ?20 of fuel went back via loxwood,shoreham and home on empty when i got home , Better buy shares in BP,TESCO,SHELL,TEXICO

Just found this old thread thanks to Dans better half SWMNBO LOL (y) :)

So you have had it 8 years now? That has gone past quick.

as the other link don't work in thread ,
yep 9 years and in 2015 moved to mid wales, And don't miss all the traffic or the congestion or the over crowding or the concrete jungle its getting worse down there, oh and paid my mortgage off result,, (y) (y) (y) :)

Had the old girl now for 10 years where has the time gone? and my saleen 13 years
should of kept the el camino would of had that 5 years theres abouts,

Wow, time has flown past. I still think of it as your new TA.

True would be nice , would the new one get the same comments remarks notice ease of working on it due to computers?

The TA gets alot of attention more so than the mustang even the el camino did as well might even see the el camino at shows this year if owner new owner still has it? hoping to get TA to more events this year

hoping to get TA to more events this year
Rikers cafe Satuday, 11.30am till 2ish. Pontiac Owners club meeting, there will be a few TA's there.

Back