New RockAuto discount code

RockAuto

Members of this forum have a discount with RockAuto.co.uk

5% Discount Code: 65855EE5FE9D98
Expires: April 4th, 2018

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! Our catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

RockAuto.com prices are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.co.uk 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages for assistance!

Last edited:
Just recieved my order for my ball and track rod ends BUT NO FEKING MAGNETS PULL YOUR BLOODY FINGER OUT ROCKAUTO THAT 5 OUT OF 6 ORDERS NOW DISCRACEFULL.

I dont care that you don't care lol some people collect them just letting rockauto know they have an unhappy customer that spends money with them customer service and all that .

I ordered a part from them a few weeks back - I had a magnet :)

Will find out if my next delivery will have one too in a few days ;)

I dont care that you don't care lol some people collect them just letting rockauto know they have an unhappy customer that spends money with them customer service and all that .

I'd prefer they saved money on shipping instead of giving out useless fridge magnets. Still, as long as your happy with your magnet collection!!

Always had a magnet in every rockauto order. They can't be singling you out, perhaps it's Welsh customs taking them. Are you sure it's not in the box somewhere?

20170425_104251.jpg
always look under the box flap and dispatch lable but again no magnet just get a generic responce from them.not even using my name just hello from a company like this shame on them.
Hello,

We're glad to hear that you look forward to receiving our magnets! Most of our warehouses stock magnets and include them in the box, but some do not. You may have received an order from a warehouse that does not stock our magnets or is waiting on their next magnet shipment. Please be sure to check under the flaps of the shipping box. Also, sometimes the warehouse will put the magnet and packing slip in the pouch on the outside of the box, especially in the case of international shipments like this one.

Are they Chevy or Ford parts? The Ford warehouses may run out of magnets quicker due to the amount of parts they need to ship. :noidea:

:eyebrows:

Are they Chevy or Ford parts? The Ford warehouses may run out of magnets quicker due to the amount of parts they need to ship. :noidea:

Lolololol

Back