old pics i need to upload more to too lazy :D
22636490017_large.jpg

22636490032_large.jpg

my mums Ford Econoline i get sick of driveing this as its a righthand drive
5797430001_large.jpg

5797430016_large.jpg

5797430022_large.jpg

mums 1992 Dodge Caravan
the van has bin off road for 3 years now because the van went in for work as the ecu went bad then company set the wiring on fire and sed to me not to tell my mum got the van back driveing back from andover one of the back air bags has got a hole in it 2.the lock was haging out 3.the side electronic sliding doors
did nott work the company did ?3000 of work and and the van came back broke

5968670034_large.jpg

5968670009_large.jpg

Nice looking car & vans. That exhaust looks like its seen better days though lol.

Are you replacing the whole exhaust or just the box? If it's just the box I may have one that'll fit. It's the stock box on my Nova, aluminised steel, done 0 miles, litterally just went on the car to line everything up. If you're interested let me know and I'll get the sizes for you so you can see if it'll fit.

My Sister's other half has and Econoline too, just a bit older.
dav093.jpg

That pic was when it was first painted, think it used to belong to someone here. Now it doesn't have the wiper cover or sunvisor pieces, but has 1,000 lights all over it.

nice van yea get a cat back done as soon as tha get off there seat and do it lol

Well i am glad to see you are helping towards the carbon footprint and all that Shaun!! NOT!!! Looks like it needs some serious attention but sounds good hehe!!! Not so sure about the background music though. Its a bit repetative - bing bing bing bing!!! :walkman:
Darren thats a very nice Ford there. We have one in the club owned by Pete called Black Magic and another owned by Martin that has wolves painted on it too so it looks like a mix of the 2. Once your Nova's up and running you should come on down to a cruise or two with us. :thumbup1:

lol you got to love the bing bing bing bing

UPDATE
got my WeatherTech come a week ago and all on the car now going to get off my 2 game servers too do the car the weekend
DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

Well i am glad to see you are helping towards the carbon footprint and all that Shaun!! NOT!!! Looks like it needs some serious attention but sounds good hehe!!! Not so sure about the background music though. Its a bit repetative - bing bing bing bing!!! :walkman:
Darren thats a very nice Ford there. We have one in the club owned by Pete called Black Magic and another owned by Martin that has wolves painted on it too so it looks like a mix of the 2. Once your Nova's up and running you should come on down to a cruise or two with us. :thumbup1:
If Black Magic is the Econoline with the metallic swooshes on the side, then I think Pete might be they guy who spoke to us at Beaulieu in 2008. My Sister's other-halfs van is Dream Weaver which used to belong to his friend.

I'll definately be along for a cruise, to help out with Southsea's carbon footprint ;)

1st ones this Sunday Darrren at 6pm opp the fun fair in Southsea and Yes that sounds like Pete. Black Magic is a bit poorly at the moment as he is having a new gear box but will be raring to go soon hopefully.

And yes Shaun get out there this weekend and get that car running so you can come along to more shows and meets etc. H is working with Paul (Paul's Place) this weekend upgrading the engine on Bazza. Took engine out today only to find the rad needs to be replaced too. I have a serious feeling this is going to be a very expensive project!!!

Just realised I must have been half asleep... Martin is my sisters other half D'oh!

i have bin thinking for a long time now for a new car as i need a bit more room in the boot i have had my car over 4 years and love it too bits but its time to fix all the stuff that needs doing and get as much as i can for my beloved car

i will be going for a Buick Roadmaster Wagon same car as i have but an Station Wagon

like this
1994-Roadmaster-4w.jpg

Aye Mason get the stationwagon and do something "fruity" under the bonnet and leave the rest standard

aye put an lt1 in it 350

a faw weeks back i was busy Derusting parts too make the car look nicer
DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

its all most done so i will take more pics soon as i can

aye put an lt1 in it 350

I think the LT1 is all ECU controlled, so if you are happy to stick one in. Then why not got that little bit further and go LS1. :wink:
LT1 stock is around 275hp, LS1 stock is around 325hp, although when the LS1 is fitted to a Corvette they say its 350hp, but i guess they had to fudge the numbers as the couldn't sell a Corvette with the same power output as the Camaro.

If you go LS1 let me know as I have the software to plug into that.

Back