Loud Shirt Bowling Night

Thats what its all about Sally is having a laugh and enjoying yourself. I was rubbish last time and feel i will not embarrass myself again but then i could have been fantastic and just let someone else have a go - NOT!!!! None of us take it seriously so don't worry. I can't wait as we will be doing something different for a change and in the warm as well :)

*** UPDATE ***

Just to let you know i have now pre-booked 7 lanes for the bowling. They are also doing a special offer for us where they will do the 3 games, plus hot buffet, shoe hire & 2 drinks for 14.95. For those of you who wish to do this please let me know as they will need to know beforehand so they can cater for it.

As long as i know about a couple of days before thats fine

Sounds good to me. 7 lanes and 3 games, gonna be a laugh. My arms are usually knackered after the first game, gonna feel like a marathon doing 3 games.

So basically the ?16.95 option is now ?14.95? Sounds good to me :)

Pretty much so i think i shall go ahead and say yes please so we don't miss out. What do you all think??

Yep for me 1.

2 here trace

2 only me n dad bowlin

So guys n gals are we all ready for the bowling night ?????? Hope you have all got your loud shirts at the ready. Look out Bedhampton the Renegades are in town and they are going to have a fun night !!!:clap::bowl:

I spoke to them again today to pre- warn them and they are as excited as us i think. There are more of us this time so i don't think they really are ready for us but we will wait and see. 1 more sleep :)

Well i had a lovely loud shirt all ready and ironed and mother stole it so looks like i am back to wearing a boring old bowling shirt now!!!

Hope you all had a great time. Sorry i couldn't make it, I woke up with a headache that would't shift. Then felt week, dizzy and ill. Still feel a little odd now, I think I'm on the mend with a bit more rest.

Back