Loud Shirt Bowling Night

Hope you all had a great time. Sorry i couldn't make it, I woke up with a headache that would't shift. Then felt week, dizzy and ill. Still feel a little odd now, I think I'm on the mend with a bit more rest.

No worries Dan. Sorry you couldn't make it and hope you are feeling better soon. It was a really good night and I just wanted to say a big thank you to Trace for arranging it! :thumbup: xxx

Thanks everyone for a thoroughly splendid evening! Thanks Matt, Bas, Will and your lovely son, Katy and Ash, think we did quite well overall ! :) Think I need a corrfee!!

Shame you missed it Dan it was a brill night . Roll on next sunday im better at eating than bowling.

hi guys , hope all had a good time , thanks to trace and h for picking up summer and returning her home , ( she has to get up at 6am ) he he
see ya all soon .

what a cracking nite thanks for organising it trace x . thanx guys

Had a fantastic evening, thanks guys, Well done Daisy Duke for organising it xxx

I am so pleased you all had a fun time. Dan we did miss you and i hope you are feeling much better today. You have had quite a manic week so perhaps it was your body telling you to chill out a bit. Or was it cos you didn't want to come last hahaha!!!!!
Looks like everyone wants to go again so perhaps around Feb/March time we can go. Gives you all time to start getting some practice in. :)

:smile:
Thanks everyone for a thoroughly splendid evening! Thanks Matt, Bas, Will and your lovely son, Katy and Ash, think we did quite well overall ! :) Think I need a corrfee!!

Thanks mate and well done team!

There are some cute ones of Jack isn't there :)

He was a very good boy and it was a late one too. Look forward to doing it all again.

I have calculated all the scores today and we have a winner that will be announced at the next meet :first:

thanks for a great night at bowling really enjoyed myself i think that we should do sumthink like that again don't you agree :)

Back