Independence Day American Car Show And Shine June 30th 2013

sarah

Club Photographer
CanAm Car Club present the Independence Day American Car Show and Shine.

Sunday June 30th 2013.

1000-1400.

Free Entry.

Drivers of the first 30 American cars will receive a voucher for a FREE BURGER!!! And they were amazing last year, very gourmet!!

The Angel Inn,
188 Ringwood Road,
Longham,
Dorset.
BH22 9AP.

For more information visit Canadian American Car Club - Can-am Car Club

or

check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/175792819201575/

995822_356847211105480_7038748_n.jpg

Renegades Meeting point/time: Rownham Services, 0900 to leave at 0915!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting, anyone looking on the Can-Am website would probably have no idea of this event. That's the problem with going just Facebook. However, nuff said on that, I will try and make this one - Weather permitting.

Just noticed their website seems to work but the forum is not being used......Apologies to any can'ammers on here.

Last edited:
Might be able to make this?

I'm up for it. Was a good turn out last year, the pub car park is simular size to the farmhouse. Pub prices are reasonable, had al there last time. Fingers crossed for dry weather. I have fuel in the trans am all ready to go. I expect the car is missing me while in out of the country, cars have feelings you know. It's wanting to go out :)

Meeting at Rowmams as usual? What time?

I just remember how awesome the burgers were lol!!!

Meeting at Rownhams as usual? What time?
Yeah Rownhams sounds good, meet at 9 to leave at 9.15am.

I remember something about the burgers, were they free or half price or something? I do recall them being quite nice.

Dan they were so good! I expected like a BBQ type burger but this was awesome, with all the trimmings too!! I won't be getting one this year though....no MOT = no Camaro!

Dan they were so good! I expected like a BBQ type burger but this was awesome, with all the trimmings too!! I won't be getting one this year though....no MOT = no Camaro!
You will be getting one, I will get it for you, for keeping me company in the car on the way down there :)

Is anyone going to this that may pass Waterlooville?? Dan is at Silverstone with my brother for the F1, Camaro is off the road at the moment and I can't get the hang of Dan's clutch....bit too far to walk so if anyone wanted company I would happily offer :)

Weather permitting, I'll be coming up from Denmead. PM your address or a suitable pick up point. Big question is would you like to go in the 68 Coupe or the 69 Sportsroof?

I have a complaint, Dan! :p You wrote this show down TWICE on the events papers ya handed out at the other club meet evening – I HAVE PROOF YA DID! Hehehehee

However, I planned for the 7th (non-existent) show! D'OH!

Sadly, I will have to miss this one even though its the one I was planning for :\ Have a friend coming for the week just after this show and have to save my pennies for her visit - She wants to head off to a show (wants to meet all y'all) and looks like the only one is the Alton show...which there seems to continue to be no details about :C Classics ain’t something I can exactly participate in…(just one or two years off, hahahahaa)

Apologies everyone, but I am gunna have to reluctantly miss it :(

I have a complaint, Dan! :p You wrote this show down TWICE on the events papers ya handed out at the other club meet evening – I HAVE PROOF YA DID! Hehehehee
However, I planned for the 7th (non-existent) show! D'OH!
opps sorry about that. The Can am club did originally plan for the 7th, but needed to change the date, so they moved it forward. I must have kept the old date too.

She wants to head off to a show (wants to meet all y'all) and looks like the only one is the Alton show...which there seems to continue to be no details about :C Classics ain’t something I can exactly participate in…

There is the Waterlooville show too on the Saturday 6th July. Which is nice a near.

The Alton one isn't the main also one which is in September, so not many if any club cars go to the June one.
According to the Alton Events there is nothing on for the 7th July, however from the Herald (organisers of the Herald Classic Car Show say there is something on. Its a long way to go if nothing is there. I don't think I will add this event to the calender next year unless there is more info. I'll ping off an email now about this one.

opps sorry about that. The Can am club did originally plan for the 7th, but needed to change the date, so they moved it forward. I must have kept the old date too.

I see how it is ;)

Weather permitting, I'll be coming up from Denmead. PM your address or a suitable pick up point. Big question is would you like to go in the 68 Coupe or the 69 Sportsroof?

Now I'm excited!!! :D

How can I chose between them?? It's a toughie....either way I'll be arriving in style and will have a beaming smile on my face haha!

Now I'm excited!!! :D

How can I chose between them?? It's a toughie....either way I'll be arriving in style and will have a beaming smile on my face haha!

Well make your mind up soon, I ain't cleaning both of them!

If it makes it any easier for you, the 68 coupe is well known to the Can-Ammers and they have not seen the 69.....

Last edited:
she will be arriving in stlye like royaty hope she waves and curtises when she get out ? lol:thumb:

Thats only cos it's a mustang lol lol

Meeting point/time:

Rownham Services, 0900 to leave at 0915! :whoo:

Back