Can Am - Independence Day July 6th 2014

Great turn out today the the pub. The weather held out till about 1pm, then rain lightly and cleared up agian. There was a convoy after the show, it was an long trek and we lost the leaders, but we found out way with SatNav and ended up in front of the others, lol, so pulled in to let Mark Long pass as he knew how to get there. What a great day out.
It was 50 miles back from the Milford on Sea pub, nice drive though Lymington.

Sarah is doing the pics as we write. I've seen some of them from Milford and they look amazing. I really enjoyed today.

Sorry we missed it :(

No worries Clare, many great photos, so you can see what was there. I'm sure there will be another show we will all be at. How was the birthday party?

Thanks for posting,

I think this photo came out soo well, my favorite of the day. A bit of rain water on the truck, and the sun coming out with blue sky.
attachment.php

This is my favourite from the cruise bunch :) but then again, I am bias as I looooove his truck!!

Gutted we couldn't come but love looking at all your photos Sarah. Looks like fun was had by all. Truck is pretty amazing too!!!

This show has always been good. It's smaller than their other shows but you get to chat with everyone properly rather than a quick "hi/bye" lol.

Nice pictures Sarah ;)

Were those magazines any good?

I have looked through a few. Some handy little things in them :) I have plenty of reading to do still lol.

Back