Can Am - Independence Day July 6th 2014

Have told the wheelers that we are going to be at rounhame at 9.30 sharp and if they want to cruze down in a group to be there :) hope ya don't mind :/ see ya sunday guys and gals :)

Thats good, more the merrier, we convoy down at a reasonable pace, usually 55mph-60mph. That will shock the Can-Am club as one convoy fills the car park. lol. Should be good though. The food in the pub is very good, and reasonable prices too.

Let's hope the weather forecast is wrong - met office saying rain on Sunday in Poole :(

well all know now so i can do no more :p will wait till i am there to clean the van :/ so if its raining then oh well :p just need to fuel up then i am ready to go :) see you all sunday :)

Not showing as raining on met office now in Poole on Sunday ;)

Thats good news, shows are always better with a bit of sunshine, mainly dry.

It's bloody raining

Got a busy day today, but, if l get it all done, AND manage to clean my truck, will try to join in! :cheer2:

doesn't matter to me its the people that make the show and dont forget the cruse after :) cant wait :)

BLOODY HEAVY RAIN AT THE MOMENT, it's got half an hour to stop or i am not going,

Great, nice clean truck, just come outside, and got a flat tyre!!!!!!! :boxing:

Yep, i'm up near Winchester, weather is fine. Going to get tyre sorted at 10,(when shop opens), and cruise down alone! :clock:

Sun starting to come out, have a good day fellow petrlheads,

What a pain that is Steve! Hope to see you soon then.

We have just left Rownhams and it's blue sky and white clouds so far :D

Back