Can Am - Independence Day July 6th 2014

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
CanAm Car Club present the Independence Day American Car Show and Shine.

Sunday July 6th 2014.
1000-1400.

Free Entry.

The Angel Inn,
188 Ringwood Road,
Longham,
Dorset.
BH22 9AP.

Meeting at M27 Rownhams from 9am, to leave there at 9.30am

For more information visit Canadian American Car Club - Can-am Car Club

Last edited:
Your mums birthday he he :)

We can indeed

Sadly can't do this one as got a family day planned. Have loads of fun :)

Sadly can't do this one as got a family day planned. Have loads of fun :)
The club is your family Come along and bring the other family members with you. :hand:

You are my 2nd family. I have my 1st proper family then Renegades then my Mummies and Daddies groups and as its a BBQ rounders splashpark chill out day by the beach we couldn't say no plus as i am the one organising it then its a bit rude not to go lol!!! I couldn't do it any other day as we are doing stuff with you lot x

Is this the one we got a free burger from last year?

It is :) there hasn't been any mention about a free burger this time....fingers crossed lol.

It was a very good decent size burger, i thought it would just be a burger in a bun, but it was a full meal with chips etc... nom nom nom

Might be up for this....
Not sure what else is on the same day
If you are still interested in this one, we can do what we done last time, texting you when we leave Rownhams, and we should be about 15mins to get to where you met us at the petrol station in Ringwood.
We will be leaving Rownhams about 9.30am, so we should pass there at about 9:45am

see you guys at rownhams :) @ 9.30 and dont forget there is a cruze after :)

Last edited:
You got my free burger last time are you hinting again?????????????????SARAH???????????????????????????????,

No free burgers this time unfortunately. so no rush to be the first 30. lol.

Not going know then, or are they giveing away roast dinner then :thumb:

If you are still interested in this one, we can do what we done last time, texting you when we leave Rownhams, and we should be about 15mins to get to where you met us at the petrol station in Ringwood.
We will be leaving Rownhams about 9.30am, so we should pass there at about 9:45am

Ok it's a go-er

That is later than last time so a bit of a lie in ;) ;)

Back