Hindhead Tunnel Run

Malc, I thought you had that sorted ;)

I'm looking forward to the night cruise, just ordered some lights from the land of the cheapo electrical components so should have them in about a month :lol:

Love watching the videos, I need copies of everybody's videos. I think megaupload is gonna be busy :D

yeh can do but cruiser is right hand might be easier on the other side or i could get nat to sit in back and film you all passin us

Not a problem, I will take Colin drive on the inside lane, Nat can video you all from my passenger seat as you all cruise past, but you must promise to wait for me at the other end otherwise it could be about a month before you see us again, not too good on the old navigational skills, ask Steve lol xx

Very poor video from my car mounted camera. It seems to see the red from the car bumper and causes the image to look rubbish, at some parts like exiting the tunnels its not too bad.
[video=youtube;q62p_UvdfyQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q62p_UvdfyQ[/video]

I'm after videos. If you have them in a digital format please go to filemail.com and email them to me (darren@misterdoom.com) or if you can only get them onto CD/DVD I can pick them up at club next week or give you an address to sent them too (I'm happy to pay postage, pm me if you want the address). I've got a few videos already but more is better as it means more cars get seen :)

[video=youtube;hDuuSdU3wM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDuuSdU3wM0&hd=1[/video]

Hi Darren
If you want i will come down to your house one night but cannot do tomorrow(wednesday) just let me
know when.

I have video of a full pass in both directions, plus lead up etc, but also includes banal conversation, and files are up to 476 meg in size. If you can use "torrents" I can send you a link to my own server? and you can upload them?

Neil

I have video of a full pass in both directions, plus lead up etc, but also includes banal conversation, and files are up to 476 meg in size. If you can use "torrents" I can send you a link to my own server? and you can upload them?

Neil

Nice one Neil, I know you were concerned about your memory card getting full, sounds like you got is all on there. Looking forward to seeing it.:thumbup1:

hi darren tired to send mine throu filemail couldn't get it to send

Headed into the tunnel for the first time on Sunday, just as the guitar solo on Great White's 'House of Broken Love (live)' kicked in ...perfect!

Balls! There was a mistake and it only rendered 1/2 the video.

Fixed the mistake, started the render, estimated time......2hrs 47mins :doh:

Think I'm going to have to set up remote access to my PC so that I can upload the video from home tonight via my work PC. Fun and games, but there will be a video tonight! ...even if there are mistakes that I haven't spotted yet :biggrin1:

Looking forward to it :)
Thanks for using your time getting this all together.

Darren...all I can say is AWESOME! :clap:

This must have taken ages to put together. It is brilliant! Thanks for your hard work.

Sorry for not being able to get the shots of everyone passing me. As you probably remember, that was a bit of a last minute thing when we stopped to turn around. We had already done some filming in the services and of the Northbound pass. But that wasn't very good to be honest (we only had my regular digital camera in video mode). Anyway, as we entered the tunnel heading south, my memory card flashed up as full :eek:hwell: . Mind you, had I known I would be publically ripped in the vid at 9:18 for not doing it, I might have hired a broadcast camcorder! :surrender: LOL. Seriously, nice one mate. Can't wait for the next one :happy:

Back