Found a 5th Gen Trans-Am for Sale

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Well not technically speaking a Trans-Am but a Camaro with a body kit. I spotted on at Wheels Day. There can be many around, and this does look similar and is in Essex.
Used (2014/59)*Chevrolet*Camaro*Coupe*Manual*(62000 miles)*-*?34,994 car for Sale, Essex | DesperateSeller.co.uk
Only a V6. but I'm pretty sure that is the one.
AETV52305796_2b.jpg

The one i saw.
attachment.php

How small are them brake discs. Would certainly change them to fit the rims, although for a good set, probably looking at $2k.

more like change them rim's terrible and as you say change the brakes as well

v6 is likely why the brakes are so small.
I personally love the conversions and how they bring life back to an immensely popular marque and model, but I really don't see the point in doing the conversion to a v6. We met Kevin, the man behind most of these conversions in 2008, and I have to see his creations were beautiful to a fan like me.

Yes car is very nice apart from those wheels , wonder if they every will resurect the pontiac/ta.firebird brand ???? must admit they don't seam as popular over here against other makes

When I saw it at Wheels Day, in the distance driving away, i really fancied one. Keep the Trans-Am name going, there are a few conversions out there, this is the first in the UK that I've seen. You would have thought though, putting on massive rims like that you would put some brake discs in there to fill the hole.

I do like the Lingenfeltar ones Lingenfelter LTA Camaro Body Package - Black | Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, more based on the Bull nose variation. They do some tricks bits with the engine too.

455CID, hell yeah...Lingenfelter LTA Level 3 Additions
Complete show car paint custom colors available
Front & rear seats covered with comfort weave fabric
Door panels & inserts covered with comfort weave fabric
Front headrest with LTA logo
Color changed on interior hard panels
Lingenfelter 455 CID / 655 HP LS Engine
LPE / Kooks Headers with high flow converters

Package price $129,800 plus base Camaro SS

Back