COVID-19 vaccine

Thanks for the update, sounds like the reaction to my second (Phizy) jab. Whats the imunity percentage or didn't they say?

Thanks for the update, sounds like the reaction to my second (Phizy) jab. Whats the imunity percentage or didn't they say?
This afternoon I started feeling very tired, slightly achey and lathargic. But I took a couple of paracetamol and that seems to have eased now. No, they didn't give a figure for the immunity, just that it will extend my protection into the coming year. I think the aim is to get the more vunerable through the expected winter spike.

27 Hours after my booster jab (Moderna) felt a bit iffy this lunchtime and can still feel where the needle went in but nothing worse than that. But saw on the BBC news website that the Moderna may not be as effective on the Omicron as others.

I think regular booster jabs will become a way of life for some years to come as new mutations come to light.

So here we go again masks restriction on going out working from home or jabs what next??

Had my booster on Saturday. No sidey effects yet. It was the Pfzer one. Although my two prvious jabs were AZ.

I'm happy to work from home, my main office I report to is in Ireland. So not been able to travel there for a couple of years anyway. They have been sending me hardware to test/develop and I'm all geared up for working from home. I guess I'm lucky in that respect as I can isolate from everyone. Some people have to work in an office, or worse still a school.
I do occasionally nip in asda to get fruit for the week, wearing a mask isn't a big deal. A lot of people you see dont seem to get the idea of the mask going over your nose and mouth, sometimes its just the mouth, or just a chin.

Indeed. It's a worry that we seem to be heading towards more restrictions again! Hopefully Omicron won't be the threat they were expecting.

so covid cases going up and omicron cases going up wales Scotland Ireland taking small steps but England uk no action come on Boris stop dithering and take action before its to late, or is it too late? better to prevent than wait surely ??????

so covid cases going up and omicron cases going up wales Scotland Ireland taking small steps but England uk no action come on Boris stop dithering and take action before its to late, or is it too late? better to prevent than wait surely ??????
Think its a case of people getting it in controlled numbers so immunity can be built up and now swamp the NHS.
Myself and Sarah had it last week. Isolated for the recommended time, and we are allowed out tomorrow. :)

lots of vulnerable people out there. NHS stretched to max.

So we have been jabbed but numbers going up and people that have been jabbed still catching it and people not jabbed now in hospital have court it.

You been working from home so mybe Sarah court it??? Or wen you both went out?? How were your symptoms????

You been working from home so mybe Sarah court it??? Or wen you both went out?? How were your symptoms????
Symptos on Xmas eve was feeling drained, like having a cold. Lemsip kept it under control but that night I sweated buckets, like it just get out of thr shower and went to bed. Was soo dehydrated by morning. Was knackered for many days. Didn't go out. May have got it from shopping. Sarah tests often due to her work, I work from home anyway. Maybe it came from her work, who knows. Even when you have symptoms and keep doing tests, it dosn't seem to show positive until 3 or 4 days later. Think that's how omicron spreads soo quick, as it feels like a common cold.

Back