CANCELLED - Goodwood Breakfast Club - Vee Power 1st March 2020

Added to Calendar: 01-03-20

Has anyone had confirmation that they've been accepted for this yet? Still haven't heard anything. I like Dan's idea of everyone meeting up to cruise in together, as long as people have actually heard by then! ?
Not, yet, but I only entered my car a few days ago. I received an email saying I would be informed nearer to the event. I guess they wait until they have loads of entries then pick out what they will accept.

Just gate crash lol.......

No, heard nothing yet.

No, nothing. I was going to try and sign on to the Goodwood Breakfast Club site this morning to see if there are any updates.

UPDATE - Just signed onto the Goodwood site and there is no further info other than that I've applied to attend in the Camaro.

Last edited:
No, nothing. I was going to try and sign on to the Goodwood Breakfast Club site this morning to see if there are any updates.

UPDATE - Just signed onto the Goodwood site and there is no further info other than that I've applied to attend in the Camaro.
Thanks for that (y)

I have been accepted.
1581335535371.png

Me too, I was really excited until I got to the "The gates open at 6.30AM" bit! ? We might as well camp out to be up at that time!

Me too, I was really excited until I got to the "The gates open at 6.30AM" bit! ? We might as well camp out to be up at that time!

Thats my concern about this event. To be there by 6:30 I'd have to leave at 4:30 which means a 3:30 alarm call!!
Even with the stock exhaust the Scat has a real bark on startup that I'm sure the neighbours would not appreciate at 4:30am!!

Thats my concern about this event. To be there by 6:30 I'd have to leave at 4:30 which means a 3:30 alarm call!!
Even with the stock exhaust the Scat has a real bark on startup that I'm sure the neighbours would not appreciate at 4:30am!!

My "Camping" quip may not be that facetious after all. Be great to have all the Renegades V cars parked up together. We just need to work out how to do it!

Just cause it opens at 6.30 dosn't mean you have to get there for then. Turn up at 10am if you like, it makes no difference, they know you are coming as you have entered.

My "Camping" quip may not be that facetious after all. Be great to have all the Renegades V cars parked up together. We just need to work out how to do it!
There will probably only be 3 of us. If we turn up together, it's likely we park together.

We usually meet at A27 Emsworth services for this one. Looking forward to it.

It will be the first show I've done since Hayling Sunset. Looking forward to taking some pics. Should be a good show, and I've never actually been to Goodwood yet.

I received the email today, my Grand Prix has been accepted too! (y)
Looking forward to it. As Dan says, there is no requirement to be there when the gates open as we are booked in, there is loads of space. From what I remember vehicles don't really start to drift away on mass until gone 11:00.
Would be great to arrive together if it's possible. I agree, the A27 servces is a good meeting place as before. Maybe we can set a time which won't mean a silly early start for those furthest away? Dave, I guess that is likely to be you two? What are your thoughts?

Back