Goodwood Vee-Power Breakfast club

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Goodwood do a breakfast club most months of the year, each one a different theme. I hacvn't been one for a long time. Back in feb i looked at what events they had this year and sent my entry for the Vee-Power one which includes anything with a V engine, this ranges from motorbikes, cars and all sorts of vehicles.
A few years back we did see porches with straight 6 engines so I tihnk the value of vehicles and who you know can get you in too. Anyway, I received my entry for this. Its on 6th November 2022. you can go through the gates at 6.30am onwards.
Not sure what time I will get there, It will be early, but not that early. Not arranged any meeting points/times yet.

If anyone wants to get listed, you can enter on the Goodwood website,
https://www.goodwood.com/motorsport/breakfast-club/ need to sign up, register your car, and then pick events you wish to attend.

we did see porches

not seen one with an engine lol,,

yes i went with the TA on a rainy day, the hood of the car made it to their photo album, back in 2014 or 2015

i applied for a ticket. got turned down:cry:
Thats annoying. Wonder what their thought process was behind that. They cant be full.

Thats annoying. Wonder what their thought process was behind that. They cant be full.
Thank you for registering for Vee-Power Sunday

There has been a great deal of interest in this Breakfast Club and we have been inundated with so many examples of the cars and bikes that fit our theme. Unfortunately, on this occasion your vehicle hasn’t been selected for display within Goodwood Motor Circuit.

We’d still love you to join us for Breakfast Club as it promises to be a great event – if you’d still like to come along, please make sure you sign up for a free ticket at www.goodwood.com/BreakfastClub - where you can also find additional information about the event. Make sure you also follow us on Facebook for further information about other events.

Sorry to hear that Martin,
That makes me want to take a photo of everything that ins't V powered. I wonder how many will get in.

Is anyone booked for V power Sunday, next week
I am.
Nigel been accepted too.
No. Meeting time arranged. Was just going to go there when I got up, possibly leave the house around 8am

Was a bit of a wet one. I got there about 8.30am. More than half had left by 10.30am. There were card all from the skid pan all the way to the chicane, and 2 of the paddocks packed full.
Some challenging puddles around chichester, must have been a 1ft deep. My air intake is farily high.

Photos from the day:- https://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/media/albums/goodwood-v-powered-breakfast-club.1748/
Handy taking photos of most things, as i know not everyone can make it along.

Last edited:
Saw a Porsche there, is it V-Powered?
full

Could have been a space Martin with the Ranchero could have filled.

Everything else I saw seemed to be V-Powered. couldn't tell with all the Merc and BMW's.

Great range of cars though. Not been to one for many years.

Thanks for posting. Dose look a bit wet

maybe next time? hope you all had a good time

Back