CANCELLED - Goodwood Breakfast Club - Vee Power 1st March 2020

Added to Calendar: 01-03-20

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Event been cancelled by Goodwood due to bad weather.

https://www.goodwood.com/motorsport/breakfast-club/
Vee-Power Sunday makes a welcome return to the calendar for the first time since 2015. Expect to find some of the most sonorous and exciting cars the world has ever seen as we collect anything with a ‘V’ under the bonnet. Yes, that’s right, anything from a Vee-Twin to a V12 is eligible for this Sunday celebration of opposed cylinders.

Entry is free but you must pre-enter for the event. Entry can be done via their website in the link.

We are meeting at the A27 Emsworth Services(usual place) to leave there at 8am to cruise together for this VeePower event.

Last edited:
One year they turned away a lovely 60's Pontiac Bonneville, and then let in a couple of flat 6 Porsches, yeah they Porsches may have been worth 100K, but if there is a criteria they should keep to it. This was before the pre-booking arrangement.

They let my trans am in bloody heavy rain that day but the bonnet of trans am made it to the GW photos shoot for there website thanks to who ever took that photo.

Last edited:
I do like going to these events.
Last year I went to 'Everything but the car' I parked my Kia in the public car park with Will. Had breakfast on the way at McDonalds. There was some interesting stuff there, armoured vehicles, old busses which still had that old smell about them that brought back great memories. I'll do that again this year I expect.

I got in to the last V power event in the Grand Prix and they parked me on the main straight in front of the pits! I didn't expect that. Maybe it was because my car is quite rare.
Yeah, their breakfast clubs are usually very interesting and are always busy.

From its humble beginnings about 14 years ago it has grown massive. OK to far for me to attend now but it has a massive following from all car and bike clubs

From its humble beginnings about 14 years ago it has grown massive. OK to far for me to attend now but it has a massive following from all car and bike clubs
Indeed! Some of the really popular ones like Supercar Sunday get rammed. I am half expecting Goodwood to start charging for entry one day though! I'm amazed they haven't yet.

if they do will put some people of , good wood will of forgotton how and why it started all them years ago ,

if they do will put some people of , good wood will of forgotton how and why it started all them years ago ,

Indeed! Some of the really popular ones like Supercar Sunday get rammed. I am half expecting Goodwood to start charging for entry one day though! I'm amazed they haven't yet.
I guess they make a lot of money from commision from the food vans. Goodwood do like making money, and I too am surprised you dont have to pay for the Breakfast club.

i keep saying. to myself i am going to one of these events so i have just registered for this one
Nice one! (y). I reckon you'll get in no problem, your vehicle is particularly rare and interesting.
I have just registered the Grand Prix too.

Perhaps we could meet at the A27 services to all cruise in together, if there is few of us we could stop in at McDonalds on the way?

Wish I could bring mine :) :)

Wish I could bring mine :) :)
Yeah, it's a shame. If you ask me, any Pontiac is more interesting than some relatively boring cars that will be there just because they have a V engine! lol
Don't worry, they will do other categories your car will fit into (y)

Yeah I think they do. As you have a ticket/space then getting there at 8.30am is fine.

Last edited:
Has anyone had confirmation that they've been accepted for this yet? Still haven't heard anything. I like Dan's idea of everyone meeting up to cruise in together, as long as people have actually heard by then! ?

Back